Newcastle United 3-3 Manchester City (21/08/2022)

Yorkie

Bruno tackling near his own corner flag and celebrating. :mung:

Man City with their trademark off the ball gonna fuck your player lol ref won't do anything moment again :yao:

Saint Maximin 

bruce-forsyth.gif

Guest reefatoon

What a game of football this has been. We have been absolutely fucking outstanding. Love how we play the game now, you can see how uncomfortable the opposition is when we are all over the pitch like this. Love it man.

Technology nowadays would be able to 'black-out' the kits, faces etc so someone watching VAR has no idea which team they would be awarding decisions to (they would also need to be locked in a room away from the stadium with no access to watch the game).

I'm more and more convinced it's the only way VAR can work, as they just give the decisions to the top clubs regardless of what the video shows.

Guest reefatoon
1 minute ago, nufcnick said:

Great first half, problem is we’re at the top of our game, city can increase theirs by orders of magnitude 

Why bring a problem into it man? Just enjoy what we are doing without looking for a negative.

1 minute ago, POOT 2.0 said:

Our pressing has flustered them, no doubt.

I always feel like Man City hate it when teams don't sit back against them, if I could be bothered I'd check their defeats to see what teams did against them as I feel like most teams actually gave it ago and pressed them.

1 minute ago, Mike said:

Genuinely might die in the next hour. :lol:

I'm expecting the police at my door any minute now.

The noise that came out of me when Wilson scored the second man ...

Wilson's finish was world class, absolutely loved the touch that had Jones lost.

He's a top player Wilson, ASM Miggy have worked hard, big mention to Joe Willock who's driving runs have really helped ASM get forward. 

Really gutted for Bruno getting booked early on, to be honest, all these lads have tried there hearts out.

Great stuff ??

Edited by mighty__mag
Emotional

Wow what a half. ASM has gone supernova. If that's what it takes, get him to move into a toy shop!

I fancied Wilson after the early chances and he didn't disappoint with that one. Cool as fuck.

Pope looking like England No. 1.

Howay the Lads!

1 minute ago, Rich said:

hehe

Yeah, I didn't see it coming.  Figured we'd press hard and City would be prepared and use their quality to pass through us.  Been immense.  Need to watch it again to see exactly what we've done to rattle them so hard.  Will need a win for me to want to watch it back though [emoji38]

1 minute ago, reefatoon said:

What a game of football this has been. We have been absolutely fucking outstanding. Love how we play the game now, you can see how uncomfortable the opposition is when we are all over the pitch like this. Love it man.

Exactly this. It’s electric in the ground. Must be a fucking nightmare for the oppo.