Alexander Isak

Disco

53 minutes ago, Erikse said:

I wonder how long it takes for him to properly heal if it's that same injury. So he was back more than 1 month ago? He has played 3 games between 1st of january and today. I'm no expert, it might just be what happens when you never get a long enough break.

Apologies if I’m misunderstanding but that is not a heavy workload. 

Ugh. Only negative from tonight. Praying it was a precaution but didn't look like it. 

So typical, as soon as looks like Wilson is coming back, Isak goes down again. Rinse and repeat.

It could have been precautionary, seeing as the staff will know how far/near Wilson is to returning. Its possible but seems unlikely. He'll be out for 2 weeks minimum, can feel it in my bones.

8 minutes ago, Monters said:

Apologies if I’m misunderstanding but that is not a heavy workload. 

Yeah, that was my point. I just wrote it in a confusing way. I just don't understand how it doesn't heal, or why he keeps getting injured. It's not the amount of games this time.

Edited by Erikse

51 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

We don’t want to be losing Isak.  We need more forward options and for any underlying medical issues to be dealt with or managed as best as possible.

No doubt in my mind that it’ll be dealt with in the summer

We kind of need 2 strikers at this point.. And sell WIlson. If we just have 1 striker as a backup to Isak, that 1 striker could still get injured and we are back to square one.

Edited by Erikse

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Groin again according to Eddie.

Probably because he's not getting enough time to rest it. Hoepfully Wilson can come back for a month or so and let Isak go on the bench for a while.