Alexander Isak

Disco

4 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Howe’s presser is at 10am, would imagine it’s announced before then, either way his press conference will just be questions about Isak.

Said that on previous page.:thup:

5 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

As previously mentioned, this guy’s song has to the Wembley originated Attack plea. Isak, Isak. Isak. Isak. Isak!

Couldn't help reminiscing about that chant and another of my favourites 

"Get into them, fuck them up"

1 hour ago, Cronky said:

Really, this is the best possible signing in the situation we're in - someone who can play in any of the advanced positions. And we've swooped for a real talent after he's had an iffy season, and a lot of big clubs have switched their attention elsewhere.

There seems to be a bit of an obsession about how many goals he's scored. In modern football, you can't judge strikers just on that stat. In the team context, some strikers are used to create chances for others, rather than hang around like an old style centre forward, waiting to convert chances.

I keep wanting to say the same about Wood, who has similar goal returns to Firmino over the last 5 years. But then I remember we don't have Salah and Mane on the wings.

We are the boys in the Black n White......we like to sing and we like to fi....

Some are big....some are small....we don't care we'll fuck em all....la la la la..

Bertie Mee said to Bill Shankly......have you heard of the North Bank Highbury....Shanks said no I don't think so.....but I've heard of the Geordie Agro

We've travelled far and wide...we've been to Merseyside...but there's only one place I wanna be....it's in the Leazes End the Geordies never end....and all the Chelsea fans lay dead at our feet...

Just now, Wild Geese said:

We are the boys in the Black n White......we like to sing and we like to fi....

Some are big....some are small....we don't care we'll fuck em all....la la la la..

Bertie Mee said to Bill Shankly......have you heard of the North Bank Highbury....Shanks said no I don't think so.....but I've heard of the Geordie Agro

We've travelled far and wide...we've been to Merseyside...but there's only one place I wanna be....it's in the Leazes End the Geordies never end....and all the Chelsea fans lay dead at our feet...

Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11_33.38_AM.thumb.jpg.81f6aaf5a0d1ffb9c434b0baf164d6ec.jpg

This still hasn’t really sunk in for me :lol: Didn’t expect this level of transfer this summer at all, not so long ago we were talking about being content with having Broja on loan and then this comes out of the blue. 

1 minute ago, Nine said:

This still hasn’t really sunk in for me :lol: Didn’t expect this level of transfer this summer at all, not so long ago we were talking about being content with having Broja on loan and then this comes out of the blue. 

I was expecting this level of transfer I'm not afraid to admit, however I'd started to think we had been unable to convince a player of this calibre/profile to buy into our project. Nice to see that concern was unfounded.

Guest reefatoon

He will probably be training with the team today prior to travelling for the game on Sunday. Roll on those training pics!

Imagine his face, while sitting on the bench in two weeks time while Chris Wood is up front. A bemused Isak glances across and catches Brunos eye, then Sven Botmans with a face that can only be described as "what the fuck?"

Bruno and Botman look at one another, laugh and share a look that says "been there mate". [emoji38]

2 minutes ago, STM said:

Imagine his face, while sitting on the bench in two weeks time while Chris Wood is up front. A bemused Isak glances across and catches Brunos eye, then Sven Botmans with a face that can only be described as "what the fuck?"

Bruno and Botman look at one another, laugh and share a look that says "been there mate". [emoji38]

Bruno and Botman are on the bench as well? WTF we signing next!! :dance: