Alexander Isak

Disco

Just now, Happinesstan said:

Nah. It's Tony Cunningham.

There is no discernable white streak on his head so it's not him.  In my memory he always managed to get some of the pitch markings on his head but that could be just my old age

Just now, 1964 said:

There is no discernable white streak on his head so it's not him.  In my memory he always managed to get some of the pitch markings on his head but that could be just my old age

Lol Aye. Brought back an instant memory there.

2 minutes ago, TotalWar said:

I've watched several YouTube vids and TiVo stuff now. He looks great, obvious similarity to Henry.

I was wracking my brains to think who weve ever had as a centre forward with those abilities of being lightning fast and very technical.

Beardsley in his first few seasons of his first spell with us usually played up front ish, and was very quick and of course very technically gifted. Waddle, played sometimes as an out an out forward, was probably the most technically gifted weve had in my lifetime, but wasnt exceptionally quick.

Varadi was the fastest forwardI saw, but wasnt technical. Supermac, I never saw live, could be technical and skillfull, but he didnt get involved in play too much.

I never saw Remy, but have heard he might have been a similar type to Isak.

Yeah, Remy was very much in the Henry mould whilst also being good in the air.

15 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Optimal zoom is still shit on mobiles like 

You mean digital zoom, which is just a crop of the larger picture and is a complete waste of time.

Optical zoom can be great. Though clearly not as good as on a dedicated SLR.