Alexander Isak

Disco

4 minutes ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

Think he will be disappointed not to have scored that 3rd.

He's that good you just assumed he was going to put that away. It was actually a surprise when he didn't.

23 minutes ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

Think he will be disappointed not to have scored that 3rd.

One of them you see the player snatch at so often. Had a little more time than he thought but can’t blame him for going for it asap.

Just now, Disco said:

One of them you see the player snatch at so often. Had a little more time than he thought but can’t blame him for going for it asap.

Thought after the Burnley miss that he'd stop the ball or feint to get his footing and finish from there. 

Don't think he's had a career hat trick so maybe a rush of blood.

1 minute ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

Thought after the Burnley miss that he'd stop the ball or feint to get his footing and finish from there. 

He has 2 hattricks; 1 for Willem II and 1 for Real Sociedad.

45 minutes ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

I don't think he's capable of a rush of blood. :lol:

Deserved a hattrick. Was the one bright spark first half but wasn't getting any support. 

Sharp in the box and some lovely finishes for the first two. Gutted he could bury the 3rd. The difference between 3 points and one in the end but considering the Bruno lucky moment and the way things were looking first half. I think a draw is alright ok reflection. 

Hopefully his knock isn't too bad. Looked like he pulled something before coming off. 

He's great but it feels too often we have times like the first half where he's not involved at all and he looks visibly really frustrated

He's such a talent I still feel we aren't getting the best out of him just yet. Not sure what the solution is.

For someone who has so much to his wider game, his ability and composure in front of goal is incredible. I dont think he's the kind of player who wants to just be in and around the box waiting for goalscoring opportunities, but I think we'd benefit if that's what he focused on a bit more. He can do what Wilson does imo, he just naturally does more.