Alexander Isak

Disco

Holy shit. Thought I'd see how far his two seasons have taken him in our all-time top scorers and it really hit home just what we have on our hands. 35 goals in 67 games. What a man. 

Just now, wormy said:

Holy shit. Thought I'd see how far his two seasons have taken him in our all-time top scorers and it really hit home just what we have on our hands. 35 goals in 67 games. What a man. 

His pass to Murphy was my favourite thing from him this season. He’s unreal.

7 minutes ago, Ikon said:

He seems very happy here. City won’t go for him and Arsenal are probably gonna go for Sesko I would guess. The rest I’m not too worried about. Think he will sign a new contract soon tbh 

?keep him and Bruno add a few we could be back going for the champions league 

Posted (edited)

Hope we can get another striker in next season and keep Isak fit through most of the season. It's going to have a huge impact.

Edited by Erikse

5 minutes ago, duo said:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952r9k3u7yozof7g35anma

He's allowed to come home to AIK in about 10 years time.

Would absolutely love it if we get djurgården in the Conference League and he scores another couple of goals against them :smitten:

Surprised he doesn't have more assists based on the intelligent passes in the final 3rd. I still think the turning point in the season was when he limped off against Dortmund. He brings so much to the team when he is fully fit. If he stays fit, we can challenge for top 4 easily. 

Just now, CPL said:

Surprised he doesn't have more assists based on the intelligent passes in the final 3rd. I still think the turning point in the season was when he limped off against Dortmund. He brings so much to the team when he is fully fit. If he stays fit, we can challenge for top 2 easily. 

I honestly don't think he was even at 80% capacity today and he frightened them every time he went forward. I feel like there is so much more to come.

One of these days he's going to score 4/5 goals in a game.

16 minutes ago, Erikse said:

Hope we can get another striker in next season and keep Isak fit through most of the season. It's going to have a huge impact.

Kinda ironic considering how many goals we scored this season, but a new striker and a RW should definitely get priority this summer. 

10 hours ago, CPL said:

Surprised he doesn't have more assists based on the intelligent passes in the final 3rd. I still think the turning point in the season was when he limped off against Dortmund. He brings so much to the team when he is fully fit. If he stays fit, we can challenge for top 4 easily. 

Think that’s tactical. We are setup to create for the main man. He has the ability to do it obviously. 

lovely shimmy for his goal. What a lad. 

Posted (edited)

New 5 year contract, and a top level RW (imagine if we'd somehow gotten Palmer or Kudus) to compliment him.

Franchise player.

Edited by Roids

That little step over to sort out the feet and then slot home was a thing of beauty. Was back to his best in that first half. The way he terrorised Pinnock for the Joelinton sitter and then the Murphy goal was class. 

Add a backup striker that doesn't miss ⅔ of the season and a RW that can add ~10 goals and that's the difference between 7th and 3rd-4th. Maybe even higher.

5 minutes ago, Coastie said:

A mate just told me he's Arsenal's top target for the off season.

Say it isn't so!!!

Doesn’t matter because he’ll be here for next season.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

Doesn’t matter because he’ll be here for next season.

This! Only an absolutely obscene amount of money would tempt us to sell. 130-150m. Expensive? Yes. Pay or find someone else. 

Edited by Ikon

Even if they tripled the fee we paid for him, still wouldn’t come close to what we’d need to spend to find someone remotely as good.

He won’t be in a rush to go anywhere, he’s playing in a team that creates for him and we can still do better.

Add a better right sided forward and we’re in good shape. I’d keep Murphy but Almiron can go at this stage, purple patch aside he’s largely ineffective.

58 minutes ago, Coastie said:

Say it isn't so!!!

I told Mrs BB that if Jennifer Lawrence drops a hint, I'd be off

Odds are about the same

The Ice Man won't be going anywhere in the summer.  I've never been more confident of anything.  It doesn't even make sense from a 'buy to sell' policy point of view - the lad's value is more likely to increase with time.

On a technical level, the best centre forward I've ever seen at the club (not the best centre forward - divvunt gan radge).  Those ice-cold first time finishes from just inside the 18-yard-box are his specialty.  He's the closest I've seen to Henry, and he's ours.

1 hour ago, Coastie said:

Say it isn't so!!!

So your mate just told you he reads the Sun, id start with that

1 hour ago, Coastie said:

Say it isn't so!!!

Genuinely think he's not going anywhere for less than £130M. But also I don't think he's going anywhere this summer anyway.