Alexander Isak

Disco

No idea if resting him until after the international break would help.  As it is only 3 weeks.  But if it helps him get back to something like his form, then I think I'd go for that.  

Can't have yet another season of him playing through injuries every week and looking miles off the pace. 

Who would have predicted this situation again.... What with Wilson and his balsa wood legs.  Now also the back of a 50 year old bricky by the sounds of it.

Time for Osula to get some minutes   Gordon up top then. 

20 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

No idea if resting him until after the international break would help.  As it is only 3 weeks.  But if it helps him get back to something like his form, then I think I'd go for that.  

Can't have yet another season of him playing through injuries every week and looking miles off the pace. 

Who would have predicted this situation again.... What with Wilson and his balsa wood legs.  Now also the back of a 50 year old bricky by the sounds of it.

Osula 87th minute sub or earlier if/when we run Gordon into the ground!

1 hour ago, Lush Vlad said:

It's incredibly annoying that two of our star players in Isak and Tonali are having barnstormers for their international teams over a period of games, then as soon as they get back to Newcastle they are knackered.

This is such a mess man.

He's clearly not playing at a 100%.

We need another experienced striker of a decent standard to take pressure of him.

The Callum Wilson situation is so annoying, and is probably going to cost us a good amount of points again this season.