Alexander Isak

Disco

Just now, The Prophet said:

Feels like the right decision - would be a nightmare to lose him longer term just as we're starting to get players back. Rest him for this one to protect him going forward, absolutely the right call imo.

3 hours ago, Decky said:

Between this lad and Wilson man. :lol: Is there a striker in the world who can play 10 games in a row? 

Tbf it looks like Isak was rushed back when not fully fit.  He’s not managed a good 70 minute performance in a long time. 

I wish Howe left him out, played a kid upfront until Isak was ready.  Fully fit Isak transforms this team. And is an actual attribute to the team. 

On 16/12/2023 at 16:06, Decky said:

Between this lad and Wilson man. :lol: Is there a striker in the world who can play 10 games in a row? 

Haaland. Oh wait he's injured. Or in for maintenance because he's an android.

On 14/12/2023 at 20:02, The College Dropout said:

What makes you think we will become a possession based team? 

He averaged just under 50% possession with Bournemouth which is pretty impressive given the players he had compared to the opposition. Hopefully as we evolve we become a hybrid of that and the high-pressing game we have now. 

15 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

He averaged just under 50% possession with Bournemouth which is pretty impressive given the players he had compared to the opposition. Hopefully as we evolve we become a hybrid of that and the high-pressing game we have now. 

I don’t see it here, maybe in his next job. He just wont be afforded the time to move from where we are now to a possession based style.

49 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

I don’t see it here, maybe in his next job. He just wont be afforded the time to move from where we are now to a possession based style.

Will happen naturally with better players coming in, I think we will then become a side that can pick as and when we apply the whole intensity is our identity thing.

Also how can you fully enjoy supporting the team right now if you just think Eddie and co won't be part of it much longer, that must suck.

19 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

Will happen naturally with better players coming in, I think we will then become a side that can pick as and when we apply the whole intensity is our identity thing.

Also how can you fully enjoy supporting the team right now if you just think Eddie and co won't be part of it much longer, that must suck.

easy, enjoy the moment without worrying about what may or may not come down the line.

5 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

easy, enjoy the moment without worrying about what may or may not come down the line.

1 hour ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

Eh?

2 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

Eh?

they aren’t mutually exclusive. I love what he’s doing and 100% think he’s the right man at the right time for us.

ill continue to love it whilst he’s here, missteps and all.

doesnt mean I need to think he’s going to be here for another 10 years or need to believe that to enjoy today

5 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

they aren’t mutually exclusive. I love what he’s doing and 100% think he’s the right man at the right time for us.

ill continue to love it whilst he’s here, missteps and all.

doesnt mean I need to think he’s going to be here for another 10 years or need to believe that to enjoy today

bbc GIF