Alexander Isak

Disco

Can´t believe the amount of stupidly undervalued quotations from the press about how much it would cost Arsenal to buy him!!! Even seen some 150 million quoted for both him and Bruno :uglystupid2:... they obviously have a huge agenda to try and unsettle them.

We cannot sell either of them to any of our prem rivals, it would be sporting suicide. I could just about bear it if Real madrid came in and wanted one of them, but City or Arsenal would really get my goat, it would just prolong the time we would take to compete for the premier league...

if we were to sell Isak or Bruno, it would have to be 150 million each or thereabouts... Caicedo/Enzo for 110M apiece, Osimen quoted at around the 120M mark.

You know it's bad when Clinton fucking Morrison is the voice of reason on sky about him. They are gagging for arsenal to get him

1 minute ago, buzza said:

150 million quoted for both him and Bruno :uglystupid2:... 

Think it was Teamtalk who wrote it. They even said something like 150 mouth watering offer. Some former Everton guy said 80-100 would get you Isak. 80? what are these people on?

Posted (edited)

We signed Isak for 63 million and I've seen 70 million quoted for him in the press, I'd be absolutely raging with the club if he went for less than 120 million, both of them, each.

Edited by Tiotes Witch Doctor

The fees being talked about give me confidence it’s all just big 6 fan service. Looking at the price other players have been going for, I see no chance of anyone getting him for under £120m. Plus it’s only Arsenal, there are clubs out there that would concern me more.

50 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

Think it was Teamtalk who wrote it. They even said something like 150 mouth watering offer. Some former Everton guy said 80-100 would get you Isak. 80? what are these people on?

We should put in £80m bid for Saka, that should do the job…

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

We should put in £80m bid for Saka, that should do the job…

I have wondered if teams are petty enough to do that. Because I would definitely respond by enquiring about Saka or Odegaard.

Edited by Kimbo

45 minutes ago, Tiotes Witch Doctor said:

We signed Isak for 63 million and I've seen 70 million quoted for him in the press, I'd be absolutely raging with the club if he went for less than 120 million, both of them, each.

Don’t worry, we won’t be selling for chicken feed. Would take something jaw dropping to us to even consider it. 

1 hour ago, Fezzle said:

You know it's bad when Clinton fucking Morrison is the voice of reason on sky about him. They are gagging for arsenal to get him

Then they’re going to be sorely disappointed! He’s only going to get better after the summer transfer tweaking! 

:indi:

Im positive he's not leaving. So, it shouldn't, but it really annoys me see the links away and the fees mentioned. Has Arsenal fan telling me 80mil might tempt us, until I informed them we played 60/65mil, and that we would want to at least double that. For some reason people think we paid 30/35 mil for him

2 hours ago, Tiotes Witch Doctor said:

Was that not with all the add-ons? (£63m). Always thought we paid a more modest £53m for him.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Tiotes Witch Doctor said:

If Grealish is worth £100mil - Isak is worth £200 Mil. The lad is irreplaceable. 

Edited by duo

1 hour ago, LFEE said:

Was that not with all the add-ons? (£63m). Always thought we paid a more modest £53m for him.

I remember seeing 63 at the time but like you say some could be add ons, but even still he's proven himself already as one of the best in the prem and potentially world class, still think he's worth well into the 100's.

1 hour ago, Tiotes Witch Doctor said:

I remember seeing 63 at the time but like you say some could be add ons, but even still he's proven himself already as one of the best in the prem and potentially world class, still think he's worth well into the 100's.

Had a look back through the thread and looks like £58m+£5m.

Was unsure of his physicality when signing as seemed very slight but he’s great when fit. Still 3 areas of his game he needs to work on but could end up being a complete striker.

15 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

If he can stay fit across a whole season he's capable of hitting 30-35 goals in all competitions.

He's enjoying a long string of games with seemingly no new niggles which is great to see, long may it continue.