Alexander Isak

Disco

8 minutes ago, Menace said:

You must spend a lot of time on twitter lad

In between watching the screens at work. I only have a few pages I track with Toon stuff and this forum [emoji38]

5 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

I am more than a little bit in love with Isak mind.

Far more than an overweight middle-aged man should be comfortable with admitting to.

He's gannin neewhere

Thankfully he’s a little bit in love with us too! 

2 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

Wonder if he gets the No9 for next season? 

I suspect that Henry mk II will want that no.14 shirt.

But I do like a centre forward to wear no 9.  One of the many marks against Owen was him not wanting the no 9 when Shearer retired

1 minute ago, TheBrownBottle said:

But I do like a centre forward to wear no 9.  One of the many marks against Owen was him not wanting the no 9 when Shearer retired

Yeah spoke volumes about Owen. Dependant upon business the No9 shirt may come available. Isak may think he’s currently wearing a very good number already mind. 

48 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

He's wearing no.9 in the national team.

Isak is good vibes man. He seems so chill.

Can totally see him being the sort that likes being away from the limelight of some big city.

Comes across like he just wants to play football and then chill out after.

On 05/06/2024 at 05:50, r0cafella said:

No stupid release clauses please. 

I want one of those really stupid Barcelona style release clauses. $1bn they are up to now aren't they?

9 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

I am more than a little bit in love with Isak mind.

Far more than an overweight middle-aged man should be comfortable with admitting to.

He's gannin neewhere

our anthony for me, like.

So that means he pretty much only takes good shots, in basketball it'd be 'good shot selection' or something? Indicative of absolutely lethal movement and positioning to get in the best possible places, let alone his footwork to create those good chances.

I reckon Pep would swap Haaland for Isak in a heartbeat, I know I wouldn't Haaland here over Isak that's for sure.

4 minutes ago, HawK said:

So that means he pretty much only takes good shots, in basketball it'd be 'good shot selection' or something? Indicative of absolutely lethal movement and positioning to get in the best possible places, let alone his footwork to create those good chances.

I reckon Pep would swap Haaland for Isak in a heartbeat, I know I wouldn't Haaland here over Isak that's for sure.

Yeah, you could argue it means his teammates provide him with a better quality of chance I suppose.

But what I’m taking away from it is that despite scoring plenty, he’s not scoring loads of outrageous, low-xG goals, that would be hard to sustain.

Looking back at Cisse’s first six months here, as amazing as it was, it was probably unrealistic to expect him to be able to sustain the kind of goals he was scoring (especially from left wing….). Not the case with Isak.

On 08/06/2024 at 19:45, gbandit said:

He’s so loveable

I want him with us until he finishes up his career back at AIK, after winning us the league and beating Shearers record in the process.

Fuckin obsessed with him in all honesty.

11 hours ago, BonesJones said:

I want him with us until he finishes up his career back at AIK, after winning us the league and beating Shearers record in the process.

Fuckin obsessed with him in all honesty.

IMG_0129.thumb.png.8fbad4e610a619dc2f6b21d190a9aa19.png