Tranmere Rovers 1-2 Newcastle United (24/08/2022)

Yorkie

Just now, midds said:

That might be the worst tackle I've seen this season so far. Absolute shocker and the fact Aldridge has admitted it speaks volumes

Aye but then says its good that hes not off as its been a good game

Just now, Jordan said:

Think the injuries have finished Dummett like. Absolutely shocking first half from him. 

Think it just shows - our squad has some way to go before we can sub quality for quality

1 minute ago, wormy said:

:lol: Man City get the big club reffing treatment from their lofty perch of four league places above us. Tranmere manage to get it from 78 places below us. 

To be honest - I have uncles who are Sunderland fans and they’ve said for years now that they feel they’ll do much better in the championship because they’ll be allowed to play more because in these leagues you get kicked too shit and the refereeing is terrible and just allow it.  

I’ve literally heard these same comments on here from them for seasons now.

Just now, Gallowgate Toon said:

Think we've been fine, tbh. Held the ball, created openings, they've only had one shot (which was actually a lovely move, as embarrassing as the lack of recovery pace from Longstaff was) for a team of players who've not played much yet this season.

They'll run out of steam and we'll create more openings in the second half.

Ref has been a disgrace, like.

Don't know which game you've been watching tbh. We've got players taking an extra touch and getting clobbered, passing to the wrong side of the player instead of front of them which gives them even less time to do anything with it. It's pretty awful football for the most part.

Just now, midds said:

That might be the worst tackle I've seen this season so far. Absolute shocker and the fact Aldridge has admitted it speaks volumes

Agreed, but no mention of all the other snide of the ball stuff, no mention of Krafth being kicked out of the game or Lascelles having his face rearranged.

Just now, STM said:

Botman would be my first change for Dummett.

Immediately nullify their attacks. Then I'd bring on Bruno for 20 minutes to take the piss out of them.

Fuck bringing Bruno on against these dirt bags, would rather go out :lol: 

Just now, STM said:

Immediately nullify their attacks. Then I'd bring on Bruno for 20 minutes to take the piss out of them.

Fuck that, leave them both safely on the bench 

1 minute ago, STM said:

Not sure I want Bruno’s beautiful legs anywhere near these troglodytes tbh 

1 minute ago, Smal said:

Get Miggy on for Ritchie asap. Front three is never going to cause anyone problems.

It's borderline not worth bringing any player who's position we seriously depend on currently unless we absolutely have to. Maybe 70th minute onwards if we're still not winning.

Just now, mouldy_uk said:

Darlow is nails for pretty much shrugging that off

:tiote:

Fuck, I forgot just how badass Tiote was until I saw this. Short of a nuclear bomb going off inside his scrotum he never fucking flinched.