Newcastle United 0-0 Crystal Palace; post match frustration from p26

Yorkie

We've been the better side and Isak trying to be too cheeky with his chance should have just buried it.

We've looked dangerous but we need to address the sloppyness, almost every player guilty of over running the ball and being tackled or being sloppy in possession, it's like we are a second behind sometimes.

If we address that part we will win the game, it's ours for the taking second half.

1 minute ago, Tiotes Witch Doctor said:

We've been the better side and Isak trying to be too cheeky with his chance should have just buried it.

We've looked dangerous but we need to address the sloppyness, almost every player guilty of over running the ball and being tackled or being sloppy in possession, it's like we are a second behind sometimes.

If we address that part we will win the game, it's ours for the taking second half.

On all fairness we’ve played Sunday, Wednesday and Saturday so we probably are a second behind. Just saw the pictures of players leaving the pitch at half time and look done in already.

1 minute ago, Happinesstan said:

There was a time that they said the ref can add minutes from the first half, in the second half. I'm not making it up, I might have imagined it, but I'm not making it up.

I saw that happen last Wed tbf.....:icon_puke_l:

1 minute ago, LiquidAK said:

Willock seems to run hot and cold and is definitely in a cold spell at the moment. He's still young, you'd hope consistency is something that will come with age / Eddie's magic.

He's just simply not good enough if you ask me, doesn't work as hard as the rest and isn't particularly good at anything, just a slightly below average player.

Just now, Tiotes Witch Doctor said:

He's just simply not good enough if you ask me, doesn't work as hard as the rest and isn't particularly good at anything, just a slightly below average player.

There's definitely a player in there on his day. Don't know if he really works in this system/in that position though.

4 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Willock seems to run hot and cold and is definitely in a cold spell at the moment. He's still young, you'd hope consistency is something that will come with age / Eddie's magic.

Did he run hot? Ah bollocks - my river must have crashed for that.

He is consistent and that’s the problem.

Edited by Gawalls