Garang Kuol

Johnny

Boro would be ideal. Very local, a Geordie manager, we can keep more of an eye on him, better league, well way better really, decent chance of promotion and he has the chance to notch against the mackems. 

Edited by King HTT III

2 minutes ago, King HTT III said:

Borp would be ideal. Very local, a Geordie manager, we can keep more of an eye on him, better league, well way better really, decent chance of promotion and he has the chance to notch against the mackems. 

That's Geordie for burp.

17 minutes ago, King HTT III said:

Boro would be ideal. Very local, a Geordie manager, we can keep more of an eye on him, better league, well way better really, decent chance of promotion and he has the chance to notch against the mackems. 

Plus then I'd get to watch the games.  :)

Not sure if The Championship would be too intense at this stage? Two games a week a lot of the time, he's not started that many so physically it might be too much. Up there it's still a step up from where he's been and will have more starting opportunities I reckon. 

I think first and foremost we should be thinking about the manager and setup of whichever team he goes to. Would imagine that's what Ashworth would be wanting to assess. Maybe have certain clubs that informally align to our way of doing things e.g. a Hearts or a Bristol Rovers. Will be interesting to see where we eventually place him.

Given the current options off the bench I’d keep him and play him, rather than having various knackers kick lumps out of him in the SPL. If you’re good enough you’re old enough

loans make sense if you aren’t getting game time, but would that be the case?

21 minutes ago, WilliamPS said:

Given the current options off the bench I’d keep him and play him, rather than having various knackers kick lumps out of him in the SPL. If you’re good enough you’re old enough

loans make sense if you aren’t getting game time, but would that be the case?

Kid needs to play but more important he needs to climatise, think him spending time with fellow Aussies at Hearts will do him good. 

don’t care about the standard of play for the next 6 months, see how he’s taken to the UK in the summer and go from there

imo

Seriously, take out Celtic and Rangers and the SPL is no better than the A League. Boro would be perfect to give him a taste of the north and a solid jump in quality. We're talking about the kid that tore Barca to shreds... the Championship won't scare him.

In fact the challenge of promotion would absolutely inspire him. Boro's the club...

Edited by Coastie

It’s a funny one because we want him to go to a high quality club to develop but the risk is he wouldn’t get into a championship side regularly enough.  A Boro would be idea but I’m not sure he would get enough game time 

At this stage in his development it's probably more beneficial for him to get regular starts than it is that he's a very bit part at a higher level. If Hearts can regularly offer him 60m+ per game it's better than him sitting on the bench elsewhere.