Manchester United vs Newcastle United - 16/10/22 @ 14:00 (No UK TV)

3 minutes ago, Pixelphish said:

Mega frustrating Bruno is likely not involved as it's the difference between a decent result and not.

Has this been officially said somewhere? His wife’s  having a baby yeah, but this is his job. 

I can’t imagine bruno would say sorry lads I’m at home waiting for contractions.

im sure her mother, his mother and bupa’s finest will be able to cope without him. 

I really can’t see Bruno saying he will miss manure. 

7 minutes ago, FLUMPO235 said:

Has this been officially said somewhere? His wife’s  having a baby yeah, but this is his job. 

I can’t imagine bruno would say sorry lads I’m at home waiting for contractions.

im sure her mother, his mother and bupa’s finest will be able to cope without him. 

I really can’t see Bruno saying he will miss manure. 

I guess you don’t have kids then, there is nothing in this world more important than  family 

Edited by nufcnick

Just now, FLUMPO235 said:

But if he plays you’re prepared to call him a cunt? Seems a bit much. We don’t even know when the due date is. 

Well no, because if he plays it will be because it’s highly unlikely that he’ll miss the birth. :lol: 

There’s no way Howe would let him play if there’s a chance he could miss it. The first thing Howe did when he came into the club was learn about the players families.

You do know only about 4% of children are born on their due date, right?

3 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

Well no, because if he plays it will be because it’s highly unlikely that he’ll miss the birth. :lol: 

There’s no way Howe would let him play if there’s a chance he could miss it. The first thing Howe did when he came into the club was learn about the players families.

You do know only about 4% of children are born on their due date, right?

That’s my whole point!

Unless it’s looking really likely to start on the day then I can’t see him downing tools for the week!

it’s up to him and his wife, but I can’t see him blanket saying he won’t be playing as some people are suggested. 

if his wife goes into labour I’m sure he will sit out the game, but suggesting he won’t play as she might give birth when we don’t even know when she sue is overkill.

then suggesting he’s a cunt if he plays and she’s due is ridiculous. 

Edited by FLUMPO235

I don't want to be cunty about it, since the birth of his child should absolutely be more special than even playing in the black and white, but how exactly is he supposed to know he's missing the game unless it's a pre planned birth?

If its a pre planned birth, especially at a private hospital, surely they would have factored in the availability of the father for the birth or is the midwife a Man Utd fan? :lol:

I'm sure there's a chance she booked in on Sunday morning or whatever but it would be bloody bad fortune on our part.

I suppose we should just look on the bright side that a) Brunos having a geordie baby b) he's more likely to stay long term c) he will be available for Everton and Spurs.

4 hours ago, Froggy said:

Hard to say since we're playing tonight but probably:

De Gea

Dalot

Varane

Martinez

Shaw

Eriksen

Casemiro 

Bruno

Antony 

Ronaldo

Rashford

Lindelof in for Varane if he's not fit enough to start, and that would be huge for you. Varane is a beast. 

The area I see us dominating is in fitness.

If they play, Miggy, Joelinton, Willock, etc are extremely tiring to play against. Eriksen, Casemiro etc might not cope with our intensity.

14 minutes ago, BeloEmre said:

They are playing a strong XI today.

De Gea - Dalot, Lindelöf, Martinez, Malacia - Casemiro, Fred - Antony, Bruno, Rashford - Ronaldo

They will have the game won in the first half and sub a few off. Europa do 5 subs?