Manchester United vs Newcastle United - 16/10/22 @ 14:00 (No UK TV)

4 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

ASM for Murphy and Big Joe for Longstaff. 

Agreed. Would start Targett instead of Burn too I think. Better on the ball and quicker. 

Edited by Ikon

Just now, Whitley mag said:

Feels like a genuine big game this for the first time in years. They’re not what they we’re but win here and I think people will start to really take us seriously for the first time in fucking years.

Must be our shortest odds ever going there in the Premier League? Even when we were good they were always horrible to play against there. I maintain that the awful post-Xmas game on that rock hard pitch in 96 is the overlooked turning point of the title race. For the first time you could see our players thinking ‘shit’. 

They’ve been poor at times, but can’t underestimate them. Should and will go there for 3 points and show them no fear whatsoever. 2-2 is my guess, with them scoring very late.

Edited by Ikon

FFS. Just saw the 'no UK TV'. Automatically assumed it would be the 2pm Sky Sports match, but it's obviously just because Man Utd are playing on Thursday and would have been on 3pm Sat otherwise.

Crazy decision. This fixture is pretty much always on TV, and the moment we're as short as 12/5 to win, MU barely odds on, a real good battle in prospect, it's not on TV. May try and find a pub to watch it.