Manchester United vs Newcastle United - 16/10/22 @ 14:00 (No UK TV)

2 minutes ago, STM said:

Big Joe going left wing is a shout mind. Wouldn't rule out Howe doing that.

He mentioned the prospect of that in his presser too. Would certainly prefer him to Fraser. 

I think he might stick with the same team tomorrow though and then rotate for the others. 

It's potentially a massive week, like. Two really hard away games against teams who will definitely finish between 3rd and 7th, plus a potential stinker against Everton who annoyingly appear to be top half material as well. If we come out of these fixtures with 6+ points then we're right there in the Euros battle. Four keeps us in the pack, but three and under means it's an opportunity missed. And if the latter should happen, so be it. 

Brighton losing last night represents an opportunity too, because they've got Man City and Chelsea in their next three. 

I always had a fear in the summer when we were focussing on getting a RW and heavily relying on ASM when it has been seen before, if he's injured, we're fucked on the left hand side too. Atleast Almiron isn't as injury prone as ASM.

Just now, BeloEmre said:

Aye but not given that he‘s missing tomorrow? Not seen any reports about this other than here and a few on Twitter.

Aye its just assumptions I think... People assuming he won't risk going down there just in case? 

Just now, ShoTime said:

We'd still get a result against these even with no Bruno, Maxi & Miggy. They're shit.

Big statement about a team 1 point above us with a game in hand and have beat Liverpool and arsenal this season.

11 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Big statement about a team 1 point above us with a game in hand and have beat Liverpool and arsenal this season.

It's slightly tongue in cheek, but they only play when they can be arsed to turn up against a 'big' opponent and should be knackered after a last minute win on Thursday against the mighty Omonoia. Our pressing and intensity will rock them.