Manchester United vs Newcastle United - 16/10/22 @ 14:00 (No UK TV)

All these are brilliant to read, it shows how far we've come, makes me all growly inside.

But, the one thing is really grating me.

This Bruno sits as a 6, or Shelvey was when in the team. Its a fucking 4, if you have a back four,  5 and 6 are the two centre backs.

Aye in an era of shirt numbers that's rather defunct, but when being descriptive of tactics etc, number 6 is never ever not a CB if the team has a back four.

Sorry, moan over.

Edited by Bimpy474

2 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

All these are brilliant to read, it shows how far we've come, makes me all growly inside.

But, the one thing is really grating me.

This Bruno sits as a 6, or Shelvey was when in the team. Its a fucking 4, if you have a back four,  5 and 6 are the two centre backs.

Aye in an era of shirt numbers that's rather defunct, but when being descriptive of tactics etc, number 6 is never ever not a CB if the team has a back four.

Sorry, moan over.

Yeah but you are talking about traditional shirt numbers, where as a "6" is the description of a modern tactical position on the field.

20 minutes ago, Mattoon said:

Brother in law reckons they'll win 3-1 today, now I want us to completely stuff them so I can rub it in his face.

We've conceded three three times in 2022, Man City x2, and Spurs. That's in 28 games. Maybe a little wager on us not conceding three might be in order.

Liverpool are the only other team to score more than once and it took them 98 minutes.

What site or place do people use for rivers for watching the game (assuming we're allowed to ask now 😬)? Think this game is going to be very popular among even neutrals so don't want to have to be dealing with buffers every 2 minutes.