Manchester United 0-0 Newcastle United (16/10/2022)

Disco

3 hours ago, Froggy said:

Unfortunately for you lads (and me sometimes), my homepage is the forum. :lol: It's the first website I check on my phone and laptop.

:lol: I think that's great. I enjoy your retorts, they're pretty good 79% of the time. :thup:

6 hours ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Ronaldo on was a stone wall penalty like [emoji38]

We were really lucky that 2nd half.

I think Ronaldo stuck his leg across Trippier and caused the collision, but aye on another day it could’ve been given. The one on Wilson was more of a pen imho. And if Sancho hadn’t looked like he was auditioning for a part in Platoon he might’ve got the pen. 

5 hours ago, jack j said:

Makes it even worse

Out on the lash watching the football and you find time to come on a message board of a team you don't even support

Most times I'm watching us in the pub I come on for a nosey like. :lol: My mates couldn't give a shite if I'm on the phone for a few minutes, cunts are probably on their own flicking through Tinder or some shite themselves in fairness. 

1 minute ago, 54 said:

That game was pure hilarity, was also the game Taylor saved the ball on the goal line and pretended he got shot in the chest. Good times :lol:

That was coming next if anyone disagreed. :lol:

Debuchy's dive also in the bank. 

18 hours ago, Cronky said:

Not saying this is necessarily the right interpretation of the laws, but I think the Wilson pen wasn't given because he'd lost possession of the ball and didn't look like recovering it. Another defender had come across.

I don't think the law is clear, but most refs don't give pens in that situation.

Longstaff's wasn't given I think because he had started withdrawing his leg just before the contact. There wasn't enough force there to bring Sancho down or even stumble.

The law is clear, if you’re fouled in the box,and Wilson was,then it’s a pen.You don’t have to be in control of the ball for a foul to be given. Longstaff made no attempt to win the ball.

Just now, Froggy said:

That was coming next if anyone disagreed. :lol:

Debuchy's dive also in the bank. 

You've lost me with Debuchy's dive, can't remember that one in the slightest :lol:

10 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

5920438035429138_a49604a4cc1a7987dd80f2f

I'm not arguing. Every team does it. Every team has their embarrassing moments. Just wish football fans wouldn't be so fickle. :lol:

I'm fairly confident in saying Debuchy's dive is worse than anything I've ever seen from any of our players in my lifetime though. :lol: