Manchester United 0-0 Newcastle United (16/10/2022)

Disco

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

debuchy.gif

I've never seen that and can't remember that at all, and I was at that game. :lol: 0-4 at home to Spurs with Krul parrying 3 of their goals out for tap ins. ~10 days after losing 0-3 at home to the mackems.

Pardew's heady days.

Edited by HaydnNUFC

54 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I'm not arguing. Every team does it. Every team has their embarrassing moments. Just wish football fans wouldn't be so fickle. :lol:

I'm fairly confident in saying Debuchy's dive is worse than anything I've ever seen from any of our players in my lifetime though. :lol:

How confident? Ashley Young has entered the chat:

WqQ3Q.gif

young-vs-chelsea1351444900890.gif

BitesizedHeavyAmurstarfish-size_restrict

"I have had a word with Ashley," the manager said. "He understands where we are coming from. Hopefully it makes a difference."

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2012/apr/20/alex-ferguson-has-word-ashley-young

How old are you, @Froggy? :lol: 

I'm not drinking in a garage with a fucking car in it. :lol:

1 hour ago, relámpago blanco said:

Either young and angry with the world or very old and cantankerous

33 years young and enjoying life, despite my disposable income shrinking daily. :lol:

Debuchy's dive was way worse than any of those Young examples though. :lol: Young was shocking for it mind. 

Edited by Froggy

4 minutes ago, Froggy said:

33 years young and enjoying life, despite my disposable income shrinking daily. :lol:

Debuchy's dive was way worse than any of those Young examples though. :lol: Young was shocking for it mind. 

I mean, both are pointless as it was years ago but the tackle on Debuchy was pretty reckless.

I've got a perfect draft as well.  It's a dangerous thing.  I don't use it that often now as if I walk past it in the week and it still has beer in it its hard to say no.

23 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

I've got a perfect draft as well.  It's a dangerous thing.  I don't use it that often now as if I walk past it in the week and it still has beer in it its hard to say no.

Aye it's great but I'm just finishing off my kegs now before turning it off for a bit. 

They put the prices up a fair whack as well. I just order from Germany now. Basically get 4 kegs for what you'd pay for 3 off Beerhawk. 

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

Aye it's great but I'm just finishing off my kegs now before turning it off for a bit. 

They put the prices up a fair whack as well. I just order from Germany now. Basically get 4 kegs for what you'd pay for 3 off Beerhawk. 

Haven't used mine in about six months. I used to just drive to Portadown for them once the pubs opened back up and it was more of a bit of a novelty. Dunno when I'll use it again. 

42 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Young was a serial offender and of course, most of them were just as bad. Diving head first doesn't make it any less ridiculous. :) 

6 minutes ago, huss9 said:

@Froggy just out of interest, how did u end up on this board?

always interested when other clubs fans become such regular (and decent) posters.

you didnt initially "come in peace" did you?

I've known Decky for like 16 years IRL. It's his fault. 

Never really posted in the football bit. Think Decky said it was good for games and regular chat etc. 

... then I got comfortable. 

9 hours ago, Froggy said:

Never really posted in the football bit. Think Decky said it was good for games and regular chat etc. 

I used to like Decky.

;)

9 hours ago, Froggy said:

Garage bar stools 😜

3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

You wouldn't have liked him at all if you knew him. The man is a sex pest.

That's the thing with online personas, you never can tell. I'm much nicer in reality than the tit I am on here.

13 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

I've never seen that and can't remember that at all, and I was at that game. :lol: 0-4 at home to Spurs with Krul parrying 3 of their goals out for tap ins. ~10 days after losing 0-3 at home to the mackems.

Pardew's heady days.

Vividly remember that Spurs game now you mentioned the goals. Awful stuff.