Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

1 minute ago, Skeletor said:

You not worried they'll take your European spot off you?

I'd rather they lost, but if they're going to win, putting 6 past those drooling fucking wankers is at least entertaining to watch.

We're going to finish 7th I reckon.

Just now, brummie said:

I'd rather they lost, but if they're going to win, putting 6 past those drooling fucking wankers is at least entertaining to watch.

We're going to finish 7th I reckon.

Would put you in the Conference League right? That's would be a class competition for you lot to get in, that and the Europa, genuinely reckon you'll win either of them with Emery in charge.

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

Would put you in the Conference League right? That's would be a class competition for you lot to get in, that and the Europa, genuinely reckon you'll win either of them with Emery in charge.

People will say 'more games' but its a cracking chance to win something if you've got your house in order which they/we have

Edited by Wolfcastle

Just now, Wolfcastle said:

People will say 'more games' but its a cracking chance to win something if you've got your house on order which they/we have

If we get into one of them, I am genuinely lumping on a sizeable sum on us winning it, given Emery's background.

Also, it's easy for supporters of clubs like us and you to forget, but it's about winning things, doing well, winning matches.

I don't get the "too many games" argument. Both clubs easily have enough money to strengthen.

I've had a quarter of a century plus* of not winning things. 

Fuck that.

* yes, yes, I know

1 minute ago, brummie said:

Also, it's easy for supporters of clubs like us and you to forget, but it's about winning things, doing well, winning matches.

I don't get the "too many games" argument. Both clubs easily have enough money to strengthen.

I've had a quarter of a century plus* of not winning things. 

Fuck that.

* yes, yes, I know

200.gif

35 minutes ago, 54 said:

noot noot GIF

Visual representation of Wolves today...

One of my mates thought Pingu was speaking French for the better part of his childhood. It’s our second language and compulsory in education from Grades 1-9. [emoji38]

1 minute ago, brummie said:

If we get into one of them, I am genuinely lumping on a sizeable sum on us winning it, given Emery's background.

Man United & Liverpool degrade the Europa League and Conference League as some second rate competitions, but honestly think I prefer them both to the Champions League, even if I'd rather be in the later. The previous two just feel more authentic, and genuine, and like it means something to those competing, rather then the corporate shill that is the Champions League.

1 minute ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Barnsley were 4-1 down at MK Dons, now 4-4

Good chance they go down, and fucking good. A club formed by stealing another, and don’t even have a fan base to even try and form an argument to justify doing so. 

Just now, Stifler said:

Good chance they go down, and fucking good. A club formed by stealing another, and don’t even have a fan base to even try and form an argument to justify doing so. 

MK Dons are disgusting.