Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

1 hour ago, Checko said:

He's Welsh so he may not be so keen! I agree he's done a very good job there and their fans seem to love him. It was good to see their board back him last year when they were struggling initially.

England U16 and U17 manager for about 5 years. Will have already worked with some of the current squad, and won the U17 World Cup with a few of them I think. Think he'd be perfect for it if he fancied it

1 minute ago, catlover24 said:

Imagine if Diaz misses a sitter in injury time.

I’d rather Luton win it in the 98th minute when only 5 minutes was added on, after their player was miles offside, put the ball out of play, to cross to their attacker who shoves away the Liverpool defender, to then handle it, and then pass to a further offside attacker who drop kicks another Liverpool defender getting to the ball, and scoring.

38 minutes ago, Joe1984 said:

Liverpool players surround the ref asking for a booking. Ref doesn't book them. Interesting...

Said it before and I’ll say it again, Klopp’s little whinge has helped them out big time. Think I mentioned it before - there were 40+ fouls on Spurs players after that game before the refs felt they could book someone. To be fair, probably a third of those were Jordan Ayew.

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

Aye I think this Fiorentina Juve game will be a damp squib. 

Watched them against Lazio last week and both sets of players were on the floor for the majority of the game. Still watching though.