Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

1 minute ago, Decky said:

As funny as it is to see Arsenal finish 2nd its still kinda annoying to see yet another soulless City title win. England quickly becoming just like Germany and France with the same team cleaning up year after year with the odd anomaly here and there. 

Aye can’t say I’m a massive fan of City winning the title again. Utterly boring. 

Just now, Decky said:

As funny as it is to see Arsenal finish 2nd its still kinda annoying to see yet another soulless City title win. England quickly becoming just like Germany and France with the same team cleaning up year after year with the odd anomaly here and there. 

Doesn't bother me a bit as long as Klopp and Arteta are the two cunts leading the chasing pack.

I probably won't give a shit until it's us competing, to be totally honest. 

2 minutes ago, Decky said:

I get it for sure. It's just Arteta and their weird fan base on Twitter for me. I wish them no joy.

3 minutes ago, Decky said:

Yep but just imagine the PL lawyers squirming further as 115 charges still not resolved.

As a fanbase I’ve nothing against Man City personally.