Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

2 minutes ago, RobsonsWonderland said:

Good god man..not every shot deserves this friggin commentator to have a screaming orgasm! 

Reminds me of playing FIFA with the pre-recorded stuff and they’d often use the wrong one and it’d be really jarring. So they’d shout ‘ROOONEYYYYY’ when it’s nowhere near. Followed by a calm ‘goal kick’. 

Drury is at this point, a real life FIFA commentator. 

‘And Palmer. And Jackson. AAAAAAND FERNANDEZ.’

Fuck off. 

Dunno if he already had before but Lee Dixon has declared allegiance to Man City because “he supported them as a child”. Fair enough but after 500+ games for Arsenal, you’d think Arsenal would be his heart and soul and if City were in division 2, he wouldn’t give a fuck. 

1 minute ago, Astroblack said:

Dunno if he already had before but Lee Dixon has declared allegiance to Man City because “he supported them as a child”. Fair enough but after 500+ games for Arsenal, you’d think Arsenal would be his heart and soul and if City were in division 2, he wouldn’t give a fuck. 

Eeh tbh i do understand it, you can play a lot for a team and that doesnt mean no loyalty or love of it but that's still different than team you support as a kid. If that's true of course...

1 minute ago, Tiresias said:

Eeh tbh i do understand it, you can play a lot for a team and that doesnt mean no loyalty or love of it but that's still different than team you support as a kid. If that's true of course...

I understand it too. It’s the shamelessness about it all that irks me. 

carragher supports Everton but Liverpool are his bread and butter and Everton and  more of a “hopefully they kick on next season” type of thing. Dixon feels all in on City.