Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

Just now, Geordie Ahmed said:

It happens every season, they look shite, people write them off and then Dyche grinds out enough results

Everton will be fine, losing away to Spurs won't determine their season 

They have been fucking shit though, and could be more goals down.

Brighton apart, table is start to look a bit predictable already.

Not sure who I want to win tonight. I really like Emery - excellent manager who acts with great dignity, but suppose Villa are our most likely rival for a European spot. But then Arteta and the Arse fans are absolute whoppers.

Just now, Turnbull2000 said:

Not sure who I want to win tonight. I really like Emery - excellent manager who acts with great dignity, but suppose Villa are our most likely rival for a European spot. But then Arteta and the Arse fans are absolute whoppers.

Got to be an Arsenal win unfortunately.

2 minutes ago, Turnbull2000 said:

A hold your nose and swallow an Arsenal win day unfortunately.

5 minutes ago, Turnbull2000 said:

Got to be Arsenal from a completely selfish point of view in terms of NUFC. 

5 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Got to be Arsenal from a completely selfish point of view in terms of NUFC. 

Yeah, Arsenal are finishing above us regardless. Better to hope Villa lose, and that we can maybe gain some ground on them.

Edited by Stifler

Watched the Brighton game. thought Pedro and Amad were awful. Naturally they scored. Might be lessons to learn from this, but doubt I will. 

25 minutes ago, Turnbull2000 said:

This is where we want a 0-0 draw with several major injuries and possibly a suspension or two. Generally the best result when you want both teams to lose

Palace setting the league alight. Can see why Palace fans are insistent that a move to Newcastle for Guehi is nothing more than a sidestep at best. 

I was expecting Palace to be decent this year (the still could, it's very early on) but the loss of Olise has hit them much more then I was expecting. They've been disappointing so far.

1 minute ago, Fak said:

Palace setting the league alight. Can see why Palace fans are insistent that a move to Newcastle for Guehi is nothing more than a sidestep at best. 

To be fair, the goal was against the run of play. :lol:  As Bowen scores. :lol: