Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

1 minute ago, buzza said:

He's been one of your worse "megastar" signings, legs completely gone a while back.

Has the occasional game where he looks decent but it is one in four...

Aye obviously a mistake with hindsight. Looked great after the first season. 

His time on the pitch is coming to an end. Him and Rashford are the last players that need replaced. 

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

Had they even had a shot before Casemiro gifted them two goals?

Don't see why you'd be afraid of them. :lol:

Because when you gift them the ball in your own half they break quickly and are fairly clinical. We're doing that 5-10 times a game at the moment.

1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

I meant the c*** hair offside stopped them being 1 up after 6 minutes. They win the ball back with ease and seem solid at the back and have players open all the while. 

I think stylistically, they would fuck us in the arse TBH. 

Not sure. We've had them on the break quite a few times and the final pass has been extremely poor. 

Thought it was quite even up until the first goal. Liverpool were starting to be on top to be fair so maybe they'd have done this even without the mistakes.

Just now, buzza said:

He's been one of your worse "megastar" signings, legs completely gone a while back.

Has the occasional game where he looks decent but it is one in four...

He's been really poor for the last season or so, and his legs look absolutely shot, but his first season he was quality tbh.

Sancho, C Ronaldo, Cavani, Lukaku, Alexis Sanchez, Zlatan etc... Have all been worst than Casemiro imo. 

Just now, 54 said:

He's been really poor for the last season or so, and his legs look absolutely shot, but his first season he was quality tbh.

Sancho, C Ronaldo, Cavani, Lukaku, Alexis Sanchez, Zlatan etc... Have all been worst than Casemiro imo. 

What are Cavani and Zlatan doing in here. :lol:

Just now, Froggy said:

What are Cavani and Zlatan doing in here. :lol:

I was going through your signings, and I honestly can't remember them doing anything.

Though it was the tail end of the Ashley Era and I was checked out a bit so I could just be forgetting stuff :lol:

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

I was going through your signings, and I honestly can't remember them doing anything.

Though it was the tail end of the Ashley Era and I was checked out a bit so I could just be forgetting stuff :lol:

They were both very good. Cavani had a poor second season but that's because he was begged to stay on when he wanted to move on, and then we signed Ronaldo and barely played him. They were both free though. 

I'd say you're being harsh on Lukaku as well. :lol:

Sancho and Sanchez were absolutely horrendous signings.