Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

This makes me so happy. Dan Ashworth's transfers playing a blinder. They're already turning on him. Hee hee hee. 

I hate Liverpool more but unfortunately I know Liverpool are actually good so if Man Utd had beaten them today, it's a no win situation.

Please don't sack ETH! 

5 minutes ago, Disco said:

Man Utd fans are truly the lowest of low. If they’re not singing about how much they enjoy kids being crushed to death they’re booing their own players. Tory wankers to a man. 

Ignoring the fact they were booing the decision to take Garnacho off, your fans booed Sir Bobby Robson more times than we've booed players in our entire history. 

Now you're trying to take the moral high ground despite celebrating selling the soul of your club to blood money from the middle east. Your owners have more decapitated heads in their closet than gold. 

You're better than that post Disco. 

7 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

That collar requires a Windsor. Nicked his shoes from Sean Penn’s character in I am Sam too.

think he’s done like a triple windsor hasn’t he? Just very badly :lol:. I’d go four-in-hand… 

2 minutes ago, SiLvOR said:

He says whilst jacking off into his commentary cum sock the fucking weapon

Fucking hate his little prepared snippets. Desperate to make compilations the starfucker.

4 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Ignoring the fact they were booing the decision to take Garnacho off, your fans booed Sir Bobby Robson more times than we've booed players in our entire history. 

Now you're trying to take the moral high ground despite celebrating selling the soul of your club to blood money from the middle east. Your owners have more decapitated heads in their closet than gold. 

As if you've earnestly taken the bite on a Disco post. :lol:

I expect Man U fans are surprised that they’re playing like they did most of the time last season, instead of how they played in that one game against Man City.

Bald Dutchmen will be feeling relief, Slot is pulling their reputation out of the gutter.

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

To be fair even the wealthiest more rural areas of round here tend to vote Labour - even Alty and Sale West did this time. And tbf Man U fans from Manchester are generally absolutely sound. 

I don’t remember SBR ever being booed so that’s horseshit. 

7 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Rattled cunt

Edited by Wolfcastle

6 minutes ago, Froggy said:

You’re just upset we ruined your clubs long-standing strategic partnership with the Saudi’s.

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

As if you've earnestly taken the bite on a Disco post. :lol:

If he's fishing he has caught me fucking hook line and sinker. :lol: I took that as a deadly serious post.

Fucking Disco. 

Just now, Froggy said:

If he's fishing he has caught me fucking hook line and sinker. :lol: I took that as a deadly serious post.

Fucking Disco. 

Can’t remember the last time disco made a serious post outside of the holidays thread :lol:

1 minute ago, Ronaldo said:

I don’t remember SBR ever being booed so that’s horseshit. 

I remember an interview with the man himself about him being booed, so not horseshit. 

It happens when fans are frustrated. I just didn't like the hypocrisy.