Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I’ve noticed that G Nev says a players name at the end of every sentence and now it drives me mental. 

He’s great at that, Gary Neville. 

Yeah and he also has really hard “G’s” to hide his accent. 

Just now, Astroblack said:

Watched Copa America and I’m not sure what Ugarte does. Nothing player. Nice purchase. 

I won’t mention how loads of us were campaigning to sign a player who just stands in CM and does the odd tackle. 

Watching this game, you can see why De Ligt never made it at Juventus or Bayern. Lacks pace and positional awareness. Yet Man U fans were acting like he was their new defensive messiah.

I have no idea how VAR doesn’t overturn that, absolute farce. Further proof that VAR now exists just on offsides so we can RESPECT the original decision.

It's obviously a disgrace of a decision, but Fernandes has been atrocious for weeks so it wouldn't have mattered. 

Spurs should be out of sight. 

Van Nistelrooy 11/4 for next manager. Put the house on it. 

Just now, Sima said:

Just me that thinks it was reckless as fuck and a clear red.

No, I agree with you. He deliberately dragged his foot down Maddison's leg to make sure he brought him down.

If it was 0-3 (as it should be) I reckon the sack would be beckoning. None of them seem to know what they’re trying to do. Crowd consuming itself. Fantastic all round. An aggressive striker like a Vardy would have a few here; shame solanke is so tame.