Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

This is their 9th game of the season and so far they've only beaten Fulham and Barnsley at home and Southampton away. No idea how much more time they can realistically give this useless arsehole to pull out around. He's got no excuses left now

3 minutes ago, Smal said:

:slowclap: Ashworthless

Them spending all summer courting replacements for ten Hag, it being common knowledge they wanted him gone, and coming out with no one, calling ETH on his holiday in Ibiza to say they’re keeping him, then giving him billions of millions to spend is a standard of incompetence I didn’t think it was possible for them to achieve 

1 minute ago, Mike said:

Craziest shit is that I still expect them to absolutely fucking hammer us.

Really? :lol: Not saying we'll beat them at OT but I'd be shocked if they hammered us. 

1 minute ago, Decky said:

Really? :lol: Not saying we'll beat them at OT but I'd be shocked if they hammered us. 

I'd be disappointed with a point tbh.

Man United attendees getting selfies and beaming from ear to ear with Brendan Johnson after their team's just been dicked 3 nil.

This is the future the new stadium nonces definitely want for us.

Edited by Kid Icarus

5 minutes ago, TBG said:

sddefault.jpg

"This fixture was 1-6 but only 4 year ago. How can you say there has been no progress since?"

To be fair it was 0-3 so technically that's progress... 🤣

About the most damning thing I can think to say is that nothing about that game was remotely surprising or different to what I expected. Man Utd have been gutless, spiritless and incompetent for years and so it continues. Spurs should be frustrated they didn't score at least 6.

Let’s hope the bald fraud sticks around for as long as possible.

The standard at the top looks high this year and Chelsea are in a better shape so be helpful if Man Utd implode in their place 

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Man United attendees getting selfies and beaming from ear to ear with Brendan Johnson after their team's just been dicked 3 nil.

This is the future the new stadium nonces definitely want for us.

Charge 70-100 quid a ticket as well and PSR will no longer be an issue, apparently.