Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

I don't like agreeing with Jamie Redknapp, but if you start looking to replace the manager, that's a point of no return. You can't then turn to the guy and say, effectively, we can't find anyone better so you'll do.

I think a manager with authority would have stopped Fernandez from being interviewed after the game. That didn't feel right. 

But got to say - what a good player Garnacho is. He looks dangerous every time he's on the ball. He's wasted in that side at the moment.

8 minutes ago, Cronky said:

But got to say - what a good player Garnacho is. He looks dangerous every time he's on the ball. He's wasted in that side at the moment.

That's when he gets into it. :lol: Ten Hag tends to play Rashford over him and that's going to be his downfall. 

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

That's when he gets into it. :lol: Ten Hag tends to play Rashford over him and that's going to be his downfall. 

Do you think if you get a poor result in midweek (Which is always possible away to Porto) and follow it up with an expected loss to Villa next weekend, your board will act over the International break and sack ETH?

6 minutes ago, 54 said:

Do you think if you get a poor result in midweek (Which is always possible away to Porto) and follow it up with an expected loss to Villa next weekend, your board will act over the International break and sack ETH?

I think he's in danger now to be honest. He'll either be sacked tomorrow or he'll get the next two games to turn it around. 

There were such clear patterns of improved play this season too. But the team just has the tendency to collapse and we get a hiding, and it happens too often. He's got the time I thought he deserved, but times up for any excuses. He's in huge trouble. 

1 hour ago, Joe1984 said:

Goldbridge saying ETH hasn't been allowed to sell the bad apples and bring in the players he wants.

How many of his former players from Ajax has he signed again...

Literally overhauled the whole squad.

Rashford, Maguire, Shaw and Lindelof doing some heavy lifting to disrupt the rest of the squad to play like shit.

1 minute ago, nemtizz said:

Premier Sports comms is so jarring.

Terry Gibson co-commentator on itv4. Just missing Gerry Armstrong and Mark Bolton as presenter. 

5 minutes ago, Fak said:

Terry Gibson co-commentator on itv4. Just missing Gerry Armstrong and Mark Bolton as presenter. 

Thanks, man. Completely slipped my mind they show the big games.