Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

1 minute ago, midds said:

Something about Grealish I absolutely loathe. He's such an entitled and obnoxious little cunt like. 

That's probably it tbh

He has a fucking shite barnet and his legs are too hairy 

Edited by bobbydazzla

1 minute ago, midds said:

Something about Grealish I absolutely loathe. He's such an entitled and obnoxious little cunt like. 

That's probably it tbh

I actually like the guy, think he's mostly canny

He's thick as owt like and his Miggy comments were unnecessary 

Massive flop though 

1 minute ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

I actually like the guy, think he's mostly canny

He's thick as owt like and his Miggy comments were unnecessary 

Massive flop though 

He seems like a canny bloke, does some great charity work outside the game. He is extremely thick, he knows he was out of line with what he said about Almiron and has been apologetic. He was a big fish in a small pond at Villa and the main man, at City he's just another number and they've ruined him, shadow of his former self, in hindsight a bad move for him. Can see him being sold on and coming back to form in a lower table team.

3 minutes ago, Mattoon said:

He seems like a canny bloke, does some great charity work outside the game. He is extremely thick, he knows he was out of line with what he said about Almiron and has been apologetic. He was a big fish in a small pond at Villa and the main man, at City he's just another number and they've ruined him, shadow of his former self, in hindsight a bad move for him. Can see him being sold on and coming back to form in a lower table team.

I also think the way City play doesn't suit him and he hadn't adapted to their way of playing 

He excelled at Villa where they would mostly defend deep and then play on the counter, I think he needs a lot of pitch in front of him

Genuinely can't understand how Grealish has any redeeming features, like. From his on-pitch bullshit to orgies with accused sex offender team-mates and prostitutes to smashing up cars when pissed up, he's fucking rank.

A couple of promo pics put about by his agent won't convince me he's a decent bloke.

3 minutes ago, Comegetasample said:

Is this true? genuinely had no idea

Check out the testimonies given by some of the witnesses for the prosecution in the Mendy case

He was also banging sex workers with Kyle Walker during lockdown. Classy fella

Edited by toon25