Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Just now, joeyt said:

Did you watch the first half? He was the best player on the pitch

He's been great in lots of games this season and has been pretty good today too.

But what exactly does that have to do with wanting someone more dynamic?

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

He's been great in lots of games this season and has been pretty good today too.

But what exactly does that have to do with wanting someone more dynamic?

We're crying out for someone with a touch of quality rather than just trying to outrun opposition teams all the time

Just now, Ronaldo said:

We’ve got dynamic players throughout the team. We’re crying out for class and goal threat. 

I'd hope we could find someone with class and goal threat that has a bit more dynamism than he does.

Just now, joeyt said:

We're crying out for someone with a touch of quality rather than just trying to outrun opposition teams all the time

They are not mutually exclusive traits. I'd prefer someone with more mobility and ball carrying ability that can still provide goals and assists.

8 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

League form goes out of the window for cup finals - always has. All about who wants it more on the day, coupled with a wee bit of luck.

Remember, next week is a free hit for us - no pressure. :thup:

That couldn't be less true of the two finals I've experienced us in.

Was so run of the mill predictable it went right the way round from accepting we had no chance to being depressed about that being evidenced so readily without a hint of a Wimbledon, Luton, Wigan or fuck all.

Edited by Wolfcastle

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Can you name one? 

Charles De Ketelaere is apparently not adjusting well to the Italian league and is available this summer. Just one example that comes to mind. I like him a lot. Huge talent.

Just now, KaKa said:

Charles De Ketelaere is apparently not adjusting well to the Italian league and is available this summer. Just one example that comes to mind. I like him a lot. Huge talent.

Been pretty bad for Milan. Talented sure, but very risky.