Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

I don't want to make it about Newcastle but I've noticed alot of sides struggle with our fitness in the second half of games. I think that's what's happening here. Bayern are dead on their feet, where as City still have loads in the tank.

City are now just picking them off.

Enjoyable seeing Bayern get bullied to be honest. Kalvin looks so happy whenever the players on the pitch run over to the subs warming up to celebrate goals. Has he even played 500 mins cumulative for the club?

Just now, gbandit said:

Enjoyable seeing Bayern get bullied to be honest. Kalvin looks so happy whenever the players on the pitch run over to the subs warming up to celebrate goals. Has he even played 500 mins cumulative for the club?

Yeah it's always annoying seeing a bit part player celebrating the team success. He's done fuck all.

1 minute ago, STM said:

I don't want to make it about Newcastle but I've noticed alot of sides struggle with our fitness in the second half of games. I think that's what's happening here. Bayern are dead on their feet, where as City still have loads in the tank.

City are now just picking them off.

I agree. Similar would always happen to PSG.

Consequence of not being challenged nearly often enough in their domestic leagues I imagine.

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Just checked, 353 mins total for Man City, only 65 mins of those in the premier league. Disastrous move on a footballing level for him 

That's exactly the sort of signing you, and us, need to be steering well fucking clear of in the summer.

Smells of Everton, in normal years.

Edited by brummie

2 minutes ago, brummie said:

That's exactly the sort of signing you, and us, need to be steering well fucking clear of in the summer.

Smells of Everton, in normal years.

There was a rumour a month or so back that they were going to offer him to us as part of the fee for Guimaraes, the cheeky gits :lol: