Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

Not sure if it's been mentioned but Gary Neville saying "that's the most Tottenham thing you will ever see" on commentary today is just not on like. :lol:

I'm sure plenty found it funny but it's proper shit for Spurs fans seeing an ex Man United player mocking their club after they've just lost the game late on. 

Spurs are there to be mocked by until they prove otherwise. Tottenham Cosplay.

What a horrendous prick he is. All the business recently about officials getting undermined and abused and he's going on like that. Awful wanker and should be getting a touchline ban. Howe was right, he's a cunt. 

Just a hunch, but I genuinely think he's losing his mojo.

He's shown this season that he can't evolve his team (ala Pep), and his days of gengenpress as a new phenomenon are over, as much as he'll hate to admit it.

The fucking wanker actually needs £££ to consistently reinforce a system that is probably evolved past its sell-by date, so for all his whining and fannying about, he's done pretty well out if FSG

3 hours ago, Deuce said:

Pretty sure he negotiated a ridiculously low release clause with Dortmund as a condition of signing with them. Everyone knew he’d be moving on after a couple seasons.

Think he's got clauses in his City contract to move to Madrid/Barca in the future too. He'll probably do a couple seasons here then move to be Benzema's replacement I reckon. 

Just now, Jaqen said:

Think he's got clauses in his City contract to move to Madrid/Barca in the future too. He'll probably do a couple seasons here then move to be Benzema's replacement I reckon. 

Sure I heard City are trying to give him a new contract because of this and I think it’s only valid this and next summer regardless. 

1 hour ago, Jack27 said:

We’re all Leicester today, right?

13 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

100%

1 hour ago, Nucasol said:

Absofuckinglutely.

Why is that? Except for the fact we hate everton. Am I missing something that will make the relegation fight even MORE exciting?

Edited by maze

12 minutes ago, maze said:

Why is that? Except for the fact we hate everton. Am I missing something that will make the relegation fight even MORE exciting?

Don't care if the relegation fight is exciting or not. I just want Everton down.

Just now, Dancing Brave said:

Don't care if the relegation fight is exciting or not. I just want Everton down.

That’s fine. Everton is the turd that won’t flush. I just want every possible team involved to be on their toes up to the last round.