Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Just now, Stifler said:

Fuck me man, you have half a dozen ambulances in and around the stadium, get him to hospital, not left on the treatment table.

Reckon the medical staff might know a bit more about the situation than you?

Just now, Stifler said:

Fuck me man, you have half a dozen ambulances in and around the stadium, get him to hospital, not left on the treatment table.

That's what I was thinking, seems nonsensical

Just now, Stifler said:

They literally said they were going to send him to hospital.

Didn't they say they were assessing him in the medical room with his parents being there with him?

2 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

So not left on the treatment table

In the treatment table awaiting going to hospital.

Like I said, they will have half a dozen ambulances in the ground to get him away quickly.

Losing a play off final is absolutely spirit crushing on the day, it was for us against Fulham.

As it turned out, it was easily the best thing that has happened to the club in a long time.

Anyway.

I reckon if Luton go up, they'll go back down with fewer than 15 points

Luton to go up for me.

Harsh on Coventry's fans, but Ashley owns their stadium, so I want anything associated with him to fail.

Plus, it'd be quite funny to see more mackem rage at Jimmy Hill's statue when they play them next season.

29 minutes ago, DahnSahf said:

How does Hinchcliffe get so many gigs, man?

Good agent.

Nepotism is rife with media booking. If you’re friends with the person in charge of talent or your agent is you’ll get gigs. 

Just now, Stifler said:

Like I said, they will have half a dozen ambulances in the ground to get him away quickly.

I don't think they're sitting around doing nowt with him. They've brought him into the medical room for assessment and will send him to hospital if needs be.

Just now, Stifler said:

If he is conscious and talking they are probably doing tests on him before taking him to the hospital. I doubt they are taking unnecessary risks with him, if they urgently needed him to be in a hospital he'd be in one. 

Class from Adebayo on the goal then he absolutely fluffs it for a second. Luton bossing it right now though.

A win win final for me. Have a soft spot for Coventry from the early Prem days but Luton in the premiership would be mad too.

9 minutes ago, brummie said:

Losing a play off final is absolutely spirit crushing on the day, it was for us against Fulham.

As it turned out, it was easily the best thing that has happened to the club in a long time.

Anyway.

I reckon if Luton go up, they'll go back down with fewer than 15 points

I can't even begin to imagine how it would feel to lose a playoff final. Knowing the whole seasons work was basically for nothing and you need to start over again would be soul destroying, at the time at least. On a different planet to losing a cup final or the like. Think it's even harder for clubs such as ours, who shouldn't be in the Championship in the first place so would expect to be promoted.

I'm from Coventry so obviously have a few mates at Wembley today, got my fingers crossed for them although it's not looking good so far it must be said.

Edited by Sean