Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Just now, Lush Vlad said:

Ironic that he finally gets booked when it wasn’t actually a dive :lol: 

It wasn't an outright dive but he threw himself to the ground. Ref prob had the earlier incident on his mind too. 

1 minute ago, Cf said:

It wasn't an outright dive but he threw himself to the ground. Ref prob had the earlier incident on his mind too. 

Pretty much every player would do the same in that situation and Gomes steps right across him at pace. Not a foul. Not a dive. 

Still funny as fuck. As he spends most the game cheating. 

2 minutes ago, OoOGazOoO said:

Have I got the wrong opinion of him, or is Jackson absolutely pants?

Admittedly I don't watch a lot of Chelsea, but everytime I have seen him play, he has been bang average. Am I missing something?

Nah he's awful

Just seen the games that are on at present -two games! in which Sheffield United are the biggest club!?

Used to be so much you'd lose track.

shittest boxing day football ever

even the game of the day in the championships is a late KO.

Sheffield United going to do a 90/91 where they didn't win a game until the week before Christmas then became the second most in form team in the country for the rest of the season?

No, obviously not. But the new manager bounce/Wilder's definitely improved them.

I think I'll watch Ipswich-Leicester tonight over Man Utd-Villa. It's got to the stage where a Villa win would probably be best for us, and not sure I can cheer them on to the top of the table [emoji38]. Southampton now within 4 points of Ipswich in the race for automatic promotion.