Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Real leaving loads of space between their CB's and FBs. Essentially 2 CBs marking Haaland and leaving the run into the channels for City but they're not making the runs. Need to get beyond Haaland, it's all in front of that back 4. Rope-a-dope stuff atm 

2 minutes ago, St1pe said:

I’m firmly in the anyone but Madrid camp. Bored of them winning this all the time [emoji38]

I’m Real because of the Brazilians, but I also think a final between Real and one the Milan sides will be far more entertaining than City cruising past them.

2 minutes ago, Beren said:

Bit much.

Man City are ludicrous, is all. Not so ludicrous as to not partake in this fun annual ritual of thinking the CL is in the bag prematurely, hopefully.

I honestly never thought they were a particularly great team when they won it three times in a row tbh, but they obviously were. This team completely take the piss though, they seem to win on sheer will and stubbornness alone because I rarely see them be the better team in these big matches.

1 minute ago, midds said:

Real leaving loads of space between their CB's and FBs. Essentially 2 CBs marking Haaland and leaving the run into the channels for City but they're not making the runs. Need to get beyond Haaland, it's all in front of that back 4. Rope-a-dope stuff atm 

Feel like the De Bruyne off Haaland shape they had the other week against Arsenal would be a decent shout n'all

Toni Kroos might be the most underrated player of the last generation of players. Modric rightfully gets loads of plaudits, but Kroos also has been alongside him the whole time she has won World Cup with Germany. He's brilliant. 

Gundogan throwing himself into another tackle. It’s a clear yellow as he would’ve been caught anyways, but Gundogan needs to stop throwing himself into these challenges a la Neymar. Will only end up injured.