Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Just now, Ronson333 said:

Why’s the Forest-Sheffield United game not on tv? And why are they playing on a Friday?

Something to do with the Cricket, and it’s scheduled for a Saturday 3pm KO, so can’t be televised.

It'll likely not happen, as even shit teams end up with a total around 20-25 points, but it wouldn't surprise me if Sheff United end up with a points total around 10-15.

I hope we are past the point where we would be the club that teams like Sheffield United get 4-6 points from.

Forest look like they might score every time they go forward, and they don’t even look that good.

Forest have got a bit of everything in that front three. Pace, strength, ingenuity, finishing... hope they manage to hang onto them all. Not sure about the rest of the side but with the attacking talent they should keep their heads well above water. 

I can never decide if I like Leeds United. The city is my favourite in the UK so I often think I want them to do well, but then I was quite happy when they got relegated, so it's a bit of a weird situation [emoji38]

1 minute ago, Paullow said:

I can never decide if I like Leeds United. The city is my favourite in the UK so I often think I want them to do well, but then I was quite happy when they got relegated, so it's a bit of a weird situation [emoji38]

You lost me at your favourite UK city being Leeds.