Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

6 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Couldn't spot a Cape on a player, I’m also dumbfounded.

It’s a right giggle fest with these two, isn’t it? I’d be livid listening to these two if I were a Leicester fan.

Totally - Leicester score they talk about how bad Liverpool defensive were and no praise to Leicester then Leicester score two comical own goals and they talk about how great Liverpool and “captain chaaaaaooooos” (say to the tune of captain caveman) we’re in the build up.

9 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Aye, if you didn't know the score you can tell just based on his voice if they are winning

Time to mute it now 

Or switch it off like I have. I can't be arsed to listen to the Liverpool wankfest it will inevitably turn into in the second half.

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

The first OG is at least partly unlucky, he should have left it but shit happens. The 2nd is unforgivably bad, how the fuck was he unable to clear it?

First Is just as bad as the keeper clearly shouts for it in plenty of time

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

Totally - Leicester score they talk about how bad Liverpool defensive were and no praise to Leicester then Leicester score two comical own goals and they talk about how great Liverpool and “captain chaaaaaooooos” (say to the tune of captain caveman) we’re in the build up.

Cringe as fuck. 

Just now, et tu brute said:

First Is just as bad as the keeper clearly shouts for it in plenty of time

It's bad but 9 times out of 10 the clearance is fine. Schar often clears it even though Pope's shouted for it.

The 2nd one though, Jesus Christ, it's like he was on the take.