Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

50 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Burnley yellow card after 23 seconds. Must be close to being a record

Think that is a new record. Record was 24 seconds; McTominay against us, Boxing Day 2019.

4 hours ago, Ronson333 said:

Everton havnt won a league game for almost three months ? I knew they were on a bad run, but didn’t realise it was this bad.

They had twice as many shots, and twice as many shots on target as West Ham. Lost 1-3.

Ludicrous.

Paul Scholes....wonderful player but absolutely dreary in the studio. it's like pulling teeth in there to get him to add anything:suicide:

6 minutes ago, gbandit said:

I really like Kompany but Burnley’s season has been an absolute disaster 

I don't know, i think this season has really hurt his managerial credentials, it's not just their defense is rubbish, it has been rubbish all season and they don't seem to have improved. They are absolute kings of 'played well, still lost'. They walked the championship and it was always going to be difficult, but for a team that seemed a level above there to now seem to be giving a significantly worse account of themselves as Luton really need to look at themselves. you can want to play the right way all you want, and I think even finishing bottom 3 would ultimately be fine but doing so so meekly feels underwhelming. 

Real Madrid have been favoured by officials for so long that they’re crying a goal being scored after the whistle hasn’t been allowed. :lol: 

17 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

That team is honking like

9 men minimum behind the ball at all times, hope Garnacho & Rashford can nick a goal on the break. Master tactician ETH.

44 minutes ago, MagSA said:

Paul Scholes....wonderful player but absolutely dreary in the studio. it's like pulling teeth in there to get him to add anything:suicide:

Make sure you don’t curl your toes when cringing, the little ginger weirdo might latch onto them ?