Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

4 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Still can't believe Brighton got Chewsea to pony up 65 fucking million for Cucurella

I don't watch much football that doesn't involve us, to be honest, but recently watched an entire Chelsea match and it was striking how Cucurella just gets over the halfway line and instantly looks to pass it back.

I'd be distraught if we spent 65m for that.

7 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Still can't believe Brighton got Chewsea to pony up 65 fucking million for Cucurella

Man City were interested as well at the time, and so Boehly got over excited and thought he'd try and show them up by going over board I imagine :lol:

7 minutes ago, joeyt said:

I think I said he'd done badly since being made permanent manager and said 1 win in 13 to back this up

Where did I say he was hopeless? Do you know what a strawman is?

Yes you ?

Just now, KaKa said:

Man City were interested as well at the time, and so Boehly got over excited and thought he'd try and show them up by going over board I imagine :lol:

Same with Arsenal and Mudryk.

Boehly is engaged in a constant cock-measuring competition thinking that is how you win things at football.

Just now, brummie said:

Same with Arsenal and Mudryk.

Boehly is engaged in a constant cock-measuring competition thinking that is how you win things at football.

Yup, exactly :lol:

Just now, KaKa said:

Napoli bottling it man. Terrible.

If Milan and Inter go through it'll be as one sided a final as we'll have seen in a few years. The Milan derby would at least add a bit of intrigue to the semis