Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

3 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Wonder how it’s reading now ?

Stats can be misleading, need context etc. But Iwobi is at the top of open play chances created on The Other 14, I think? 

Thought he had been one or their better players this season. But perhaps not!

It is easy to see how Leicester fell into this mess. They have strong talent in midfield and attack, but the back four is atrocious in terms of actual defending ability. Soyuncu is probably the best of them and was exiled from the squad by Rodgers. Tbf, the same Rodgers waited until they were on the brink of relegation to put in a competent keeper. Ward was the worst one in the league.

I don't rate him or owt, but I think he gets much more flack than he deserves. Whenever I catch Everton Iwobi's often the only player who even looks awake let alone playing alright.

Edited by Kid Icarus

Iwobi was one of Everton's better players (I am not complimenting him, the team is poor) when he was playing centrally. I am not sure why he has been pushed wide again. He has lost pace and was never had much end product anyway, but he will link play well and is strong.

Just now, gbandit said:

Turned into a proper relegation snatch fest

Looking nervous and tired from both sides. It'll spark again, couple of subs might do it. 

Everton have ran themselves into the ground. Dyche really needs to bring some fresh legs on or they've no chance of winning and it'll be luck which sees them through to a draw.