Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Obviously you just need to finish above those around you regardless, but it looks like 69 points will be enough for the playoffs whereas, Derby missed out on 76 points, and Mansfield missing out on 75 points in the 4th tier where you can finish 7th.

Christ, how did that stay out. Blackburn looking far more threatening now, even though they have no chance of top 6.

Just now, Stifler said:

Everyone in the relegation battle are giving everyone else a chance to get out of it.

’After you’

’No after you’

’Go on, I insist’

Play Offs too.

Nobody wants to be in the PL

1 minute ago, Stifler said:

Everyone in the relegation battle are giving everyone else a chance to get out of it.

’After you’

’No after you’

’Go on, I insist’

:lol: :thup:

I'm pleased I do have that £1,500 blow softener, but crazy to think they could be back in the Prem in a few weeks when this time last year, they may not have even had their 3rd tier PO spot secured.

1 minute ago, Paullow said:

Obviously you just need to finish above those around you regardless, but it looks like 69 points will be enough for the playoffs whereas, Derby missed out on 76 points, and Mansfield missing out on 75 points in the 4th tier where you can finish 7th.

Christ, how did that stay out. Blackburn looking far more threatening now, even though they have no chance of top 6.

Someone should tell Blackburn that.  The cunts are trying too hard 

I'm still holding out hope for a late Millwall winner, but this match has kicked off 3 mins after Boro-Cov, so if this stays a draw, or Bburn get a winner, then I'd like to see Boro get a last minute winner and then we would have Boro vs Sland over 2 legs.

2 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

The standard in the Millwall game is lifting.

Decision making is awful. Seemingly cannot kick a ball once in the final third either 

1 minute ago, madras said:

As is the forum moderating. Page 1003 I ask you, pfft !

Massive threads don’t knack the forum anywhere near as much anymore so it’s less of an issue.