Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, Collage said:

There are hotels, park benches…

? I am actually staying over if I get a ticket for either Brighton or Leicester. Last night game I went to, I left 88 minutes and had to sprint for the train and just made it ?

3 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Take City's boring dominance over Man United, Liverpool, Chelsea or Spurs winning it even once to break it up a bit.

Potentially going to be short lived with FFP investigation. 

5 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Fatty Phillips didn't even get 5 minutes again, what a useless move

102 minutes played in the league this year according to Transfermarket. 13 games on the bench (available for 21 games without injury), 7 appearances. Gareth picks on form of course.

Just now, Elric said:

That handball man, fucking WOW :lol:

So blatant with the corruption. Hard not to make robbery jokes but... howeh. 

It's like a cartel - just don't talk about cause it never happened

23 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Haaland is possibly the most absurdly complete striker I’ve ever seen. He’s not the best dribbler out there but his striking of the ball off both feet, his physicality and strength, his size, his movement, his reading of the game, his pace as well. It’s ridiculous 

He always looks like he can step up a gear as well - almost like it is too easy for him.

Only playing 3mins 11 seconds aswell seems dodgy in that L'poo game, I mean I didn't watch much of the game but looks like a shit load of subs and even a fake out time wasting sub Liverpool did on a throw in. 

Yet we had to face 8+ mins against them. 

5 minutes ago, duo said:

I still hope Arsenal win the league - City will get away with it but reading those emails they cheated their way to building that squad.

Surely the best outcome is that Man City win it, then get stripped of it.  Arsenal then win by default but without the joy of _actually_ winning it

I don’t think that Thiago one was a handball. He just falls down, it looks bad that his arm traps the ball but there’s nothing unnatural or making himself bigger about it. 

As far as I understand the rules. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

Just now, WilliamPS said:

How bad can Lampard get away with being and still make it to the end of the season as manager?

They wouldn’t have appointed him if they cared about results. Makes getting rid of Potter even weirder of course. 

42 minutes ago, Decky said:

Its getting incredibly boring watching City win the league every year. 

It's absolutely rubbish. It's basically Man City's league to lose every single year and only a Herculean effort is enough to result in something otherwise. Yeah I hate Liverpool and ManU but at least they're 'real.' Man City are just nothingness. Just this boring entity that keeps winning basically no matter what. 

25 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Who was it on here telling me Man City weren’t capable of putting a run together after the Chelsea game? And now here we are… ?

That might have been me but I'm clutching to the fact I did say 10+ games and so far it's only 7 in the league, we'll talk again in 4 games time :lol:

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

It's absolutely rubbish. It's basically Man City's league to lose every single year and only a Herculean effort is enough to result in something otherwise. Yeah I hate Liverpool and ManU but at least they're 'real.' Man City are just nothingness. Just this boring entity that keeps winning basically no matter what. 

Why aren’t they real? 

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

I think whenever Pep leaves (hopefully soon) we will see a drop off from them, not to the extent they won't challenge but not be as relentless as they are

4 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I don’t think that Thiago one was a handball. He just falls down, it looks bad that his arm traps the ball but there’s nothing unnatural or making himself bigger about it. 

As far as I understand the rules. 

Just falls down :lol:

2 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

Just falls down :lol:

Well he doesn’t mean to dive on the ball, from a couple of viewings anyway. The ball gets trapped accidentally. 

He lunges forward for a tackle and the ball goes past his leg and hits his arm, which is in a perfectly natural position. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo