Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

It would be nice to see Villa win one that with them playing Liverpool next. There will still be 'something to play for' regardless, but would be nice if they didn't go into that Anfield match on the back of 3 defeats.

13 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Need a villa win today, means they have something to play for at liverpool next week 

Didn't actually see this post before posting, so my inverted commas genuinely wasn't a response to this :lol:, but more just the confidence side. Going from flying to potentially 1 point from 4 and 3 defeats in a row won't be ideal.

2 minutes ago, Sempiternal said:

Awoninyi the goat 

Like I said last week, when someone on here said he was 'awful', he's not always the prettiest on the eye, but he is a presence and gets goals.

Looks like he will keep them up. Had he not had that injury layoff they may have already been fine by now.

Just now, KaKa said:

Like I said last week, when someone on here said he was 'awful', he's not always the prettiest on the eye, but he is a presence and gets goals.

Looks like he will keep them up. Had he not had that injury layoff they may have already been fine by now.

He’s an absolute threat with his his physical tools, definitely gives CBs a hard time. 

Just now, Sempiternal said:

He’s an absolute threat with his his physical tools, definitely gives CBs a hard time. 

Absolutely. He's a bit of an Antonio type, when Antonio is on it and scoring goals.

If West Ham had got him in over the summer instead of Scammacca, he would have suited Moyes to a tee, and they would have been much better off.