Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

That was as perfect as a performance as you could want from Luton in the situation they where in. They absolutely suffocated, bruised and physically outmatched Sunderland in every department, they didn't give an inch, and Sunderland couldn't deal with it. Was really impressive tbh.

Just now, Hanshithispantz said:

First (possibly second) time I've watched them this season and they look absolutely shite. Weak as piss.

More importantly it’s the last time you will watch them this season.

Still so grateful we came straight up each time we got relegated under that joker Ashley.

Such a tough league the Championship. So easy to just end up stuck down there if you don't bounce back up straight away.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Still so grateful we came straight up each time we got relegated under that joker Ashley.

Such a tough league the Championship. So easy to just end up stuck down there if you don't bounce back up straight away.

Next season with Southampton, Leicester and likely Leeds will be really tough 

Just now, Numbers said:

Maybe you have low standards man i dunno, looked like a team full of plodders to me.

They didn't play like Man City, but I also thought they did excellent at what they were trying to do, ref. 54's post:

3 minutes ago, 54 said:

That was as perfect as a performance as you could want from Luton in the situation they where in. They absolutely suffocated, bruised and physically outmatched Sunderland in every department, they didn't give an inch, and Sunderland couldn't deal with it. Was really impressive tbh.