Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

Honestly think if Liverpool are arsed about it then the EL is theirs next season.

Aye I wouldn’t bet against them winning it, if they can be chewed with it. 

Kind of funny how it's highly likely that despite Italy having had three teams in European finals not one of them will have won the competition they where in.

Just now, Jesse Pinkman said:

Rice won more than Kane now at West Ham lol. Kane has to go to Madrid.

I hope so, but can see him stopping at Spurs.

No way he doesn’t beat Shearer’s record if he does too

I was gonna say earlier that it was a treat not having Fletcher on comms for a big European game for once, but that from Savage was easily among the worst commentary I've ever heard. :lol: Have a bit of restraint you fucking noise. 

Just now, JLC said:

Fair play to West Ham. Great to see an English team outside of the shameful six to win a trophy. Can't understand the hate.

Happy for the players mostly, and Moyes somewhat I guess, even though the football was terrible.

Those fans though man, oof. Didn't really mind who won at the outset but the way they cut that man's head open was so unacceptable. Hope they still get a very harsh punishment for it. Maybe toss them out of Europe next season.

Just now, Yorkie said:

I was gonna say earlier that it was a treat not having Fletcher on comms for a big European game for once, but that from Savage was easily among the worst commentary I've ever heard. :lol: Have a bit of restraint you fucking noise. 

Seriously, he was an absolute joke. God knows why TV companies continue to use the bloke. 

Just now, KaKa said:

Happy for the players mostly, and Moyes somewhat I guess, even though the football was terrible.

Those fans though man, oof. Didn't really mind who won at the outset but the way they cut that man's head open was so unacceptable. Hope they still get a very harsh punishment for it. Maybe toss them out of Europe next season.

aren’t a lot of Italian stadiums half empty because of hooliganism or is it their economy? 

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Seriously, he was an absolute joke. God knows why TV companies continue to use the bloke. 

Football is seriously the worst sport at having ex players as analysts etc.  Suspect because it's more about quantity than quality.