Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

9 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Fookin hate City, like 

Weirdly, they’re the one club in the “top 6” that I don’t hate. Even before our takeover, I just don’t care about them enough to hate them. I’d happily watch football crash and burn before watching the rest of them win anything but city really don’t bother me. 

Never even disliked Man City let alone hated them. I despise and always did Liverpool, Man United, Spurs and Chelsea. Arsenal not as a bad.

I think this helped when the takeover happened compared to Chelsea. Man CIty's fans deserved it Chelsea's didn't and as I've discovered recently, predictable though it is, I'd take that over any of those other c*nts and a few besides.

2 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Never even disliked Man City let alone hated them. I despise and always did Liverpool, Man United, Spurs and Chelsea. Arsenal not as a bad.

I think this helped when the takeover happened compared to Chelsea. Man CIty's fans deserved it Chelsea's didn't and as I've discovered recently, predictable though it is, I'd take that over any of those other c*nts and a few besides.

Chelsea became a brand. Manchester City have always been a football club. 

6 minutes ago, NE28 said:

Weirdly, they’re the one club in the “top 6” that I don’t hate. Even before our takeover, I just don’t care about them enough to hate them. I’d happily watch football crash and burn before watching the rest of them win anything but city really don’t bother me. 

Same. I quite like them as a team, they play good football, and their fans aren't obnoxious, but still feel slightly sad that they won the treble because they spent more than anyone else, although to be fair it's not that simple, you just have to look at Chelsea to see that.

On the plus side, at least Liverpool and Man U fans will be distraught. Carragher could hardly hide his dread of them winning in the commentary box.

4 minutes ago, TRon said:

Same. I quite like them as a team, they play good football, and their fans aren't obnoxious, but still feel slightly sad that they won the treble because they spent more than anyone else, although to be fair it's not that simple, you just have to look at Chelsea to see that.

On the plus side, at least Liverpool and Man U fans will be distraught. Carragher could hardly hide his dread of them winning in the commentary box.

Anyone who even thinks about being upset about the result just needs to picture how man united fans are feeling and I guarantee it brings a smile to their face

Edited by NE28

Can’t believe neutrals didn’t go on the rape in joy when the final whistle went but the clearly visible City fans were hugging and jumping. Sickening.

Fewmin’.

(It’s how UEFA/FIFA want their crowds sadly.)

4 hours ago, duo said:

No they didn't 'have' to cheat - they chose to.  We'll win the CL in time but we'll do it the right way.

Let's be honest, both Noon and Sela deals happened because of who our owners are

Yes, the deals on the face of it seem reasonable but our owners will no doubt be looking at as many ways possible to push as much revenue into the club

If you genuinely think that's organic revenue then I admire you living in bliss

As it happens, I couldn't care less that this will happen, other clubs have had vast sums of money spent, I'd rather join them than be left behind 

As others have said we've already been accused of cheating our way to top 4 so if/when we win something they'll say the same