Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 minute ago, leffe186 said:

What are you guys hoping for from Arsenal v Liverpool? Apart from the usual asteroid strike/red cards/injuries?

Probably an Arsenal win, only because I think we've got a better chance of beating them if we we're to be drawn against them. 

Edited by maybe_next_year

6 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

What are you guys hoping for from Arsenal v Liverpool? Apart from the usual asteroid strike/red cards/injuries?

Replay, lots of injuries, lots of bans, then possibly an Arsenal win on penalties after the two teams have spent 210 minutes kicking the shit out of each other.

14 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

A bomb to fall on the centre circle and klopp to get entrapped in his peloton.

The usual.

1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

Both managers retiring from football and signing agreements to never appear in public ever again too.

Ooh forgot that angle. Now i want them both to leave their technical areas, get into a punch-up, and Arteta do a flying nut into Klopp’s teeth.

Then they both blame the refs.

23 minutes ago, frankpingel said:

High scoring draw. Replay with Arsenal going through would be best. 

Switched to Shrewsbury Wrexham after a Leeds second goal scored by Bamford (good goal mind).

Poor Shrewsbury. They had 3 or 4 great chances, especially 2 in the first half, but Wrexham get the opening goal. Wrexham have been a lot better this half than they were in the first half.

Edited by Paullow

1 minute ago, Paullow said:

Poor Shrewsbury. They had 3 or 4 great chances, especially 2 in the first half, but Wrexham get the opening goal.

Definitely would've preferred a Shrewsbury win. Mind Wrexham at home in the 4th round has a nice ring to it. 

Just noticed, at the Etihad, the steps opposite the TV cameras have LED advertising as well now. As if the double boards weren't gratuitous enough. Hideous. 

50 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Outrageous. Feel like goals like this can get lost a bit. Early rounds of the cup, lower league opposition, not a big game on TV etc. 

HBA’s wonder goal still gets shared all the while this time of year, mind. So hopefully not. 

Off the top of my head. That’s the best goal I’ve seen this season.