Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Posted (edited)

I don’t even know what he’s talking about though. Has he had an argument with Levy regarding recruitment? Or has he been told “You know Ange, it’s not the worst thing if city beat us….”

Edited by Lordshola

Posted (edited)

Here here regarding Arsenal & Arteta. Always liked them until he rocked up and their fans pathetic reaction to our game and some of the earlier AFTV reactions. Not necessarily regarding Wenger, I think the Arsenal fans got a raw deal out of the press for wanting a change when the club clearly needed to try a different direction. But would find it hard to watch the utterly arrogant and child-like Arteta and some of their entitled fans celebrating a league win.

On another note, Ange Postecoglu has very quickly went down the wanker road in recent times it seems... giving unnecessarily snappy answers to interveiwers and before this Man City game getting all agitated at questions about the potential atmosphere and strange situation the fans find themselves in of wanting their team to win but then handing the title to their rivals. I mean, why is that such an offensive concept?? How can you not understand the basic nature of football rivalry especially after managing in Scotland... Why is he pretending to find it impossible to compute that its looked upon as a one-off situation? And now he's saying its been a strange 48 hours inside and outside the club, giving it the billy big bollocks about how he's here to win and as far as I can see hinting that 'clearly no-one else has my winner mentality' shite. Its so easy to trope out that crap and go down that road in such a situation and he hasn't got the balls to elaborate and what the actual fuck he's talking about. Sorry but it irrates me when managers use situations to give it the big'un and present themselves as some mentality monster who are the victim of those around him. It may be the case on some occasions, but it seems to be he's using a unique situation to play that particlar card, which everyone seems to lap up 'because its Spurs' (Conte's fake 'rant' last season was nothing more than a resignation letter without having the dignity of giving up us pay-packet).

Whatever faults he may have, I've so glad we have Howe as manager and don't have to deal with the bullshit, baggage and almost narcissism at times so many other  managers bring.

Edited by timnufc22

Spurs Fans not reacting over kindly to Anges waffle tonight. Hopefully rolls over into a shite start to next season for them

5 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Emery probably happy Arsenal haven't won the league as well. Treated him really badly.

proper big baby attention seeking weirdo behaviour from Ange to start making comments like "the last 48 hours have revealed a lot" without actually saying what he means by that.

Just now, Smal said:

proper big baby attention seeking weirdo behaviour from Ange to start making comments like "the last 48 hours have revealed a lot" without actually saying what he means by that.

Big "Just me and the kids from now on" energy.

Manchester City the lesser of 3 evils for me.

Hope the 115 charges are quashed. Merseyside will be under water the amount of scouse tears 

2 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Manchester City the lesser of 3 evils for me.

Hope the 115 charges are quashed. Merseyside will be under water the amount of scouse tears 

:serious:

Well, what a pleasant surprise. 

Am at a work offsite, a bit pissed, forgot to check the Spurs score from half time onwards. 

I’m quite drunk, but UTFV! What a season. 

12 minutes ago, jack j said:

Spurs Fans not reacting over kindly to Anges waffle tonight. Hopefully rolls over into a shite start to next season for them

4 minutes ago, brummie said:

Am at a work offsite, a bit pissed, forgot to check the Spurs score from half time onwards. 

Congrats mate. 

Think it’s very easy for us to underestimate the pressures these managers are under. It really bends some of them out of shape. 
I used to like Klopp but I think it all really got to him. 
I’m just guessing Ange is straining under the weight of expectation coupled with what I imagine to be less than exemplary support and stewardship from Levy.

36 minutes ago, brummie said:

Enjoy mate, hope you fail miserably in groups :thup:

35 minutes ago, brummie said:

With a bit of luck you won't get the same group we got and then have your new £50 million midfielder banned for a year and the lose half your team to injury and then get horrific cup draws and then have awful decisions go against you against the European giants

27 minutes ago, brummie said:

Aye well done. Take you over Spurs and the other six (well at least five) any day as it turns out.

The new format seems shit but you should get some big ties out of it I gather, which is what its about I suppose at adventure and bonus stage.  Better that than poor Blackburn's lot provided being competitive is established. Doesn't mean you cant go far either (as per Sir Bobby)