Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Carra was absolutely trying to hold it together seeing Neville being goaded by Souness.

He actually takes a defeat better too. The Real loss was an example. He was angry but he was still calm unlike Neville.

1 minute ago, Bossman said:

Please tell me they're not extending the programme to talk about ManU losing again?

Brentford and Fulham will barely get a mention tomorrow on MNF.

Great ending there by Kelly. Carra finally letting his laugh out. 

"Liverpool beating Man.Utd by 7 goals to nil, Mo Salah is now Liverpool's leading Premier League scorer of all-time, and they didn't even play that well'... 

CUe Carragher absolutely pissing himself :lol:

Edited by nufcjb

30 minutes ago, Cheshire Mag said:

Where’s the Manc/Irish muppet who was running his mouth on here for the last week?😂

I've been running my mouth on here for 10 years to be fair. :lol:

I saw the first half and didn't see a kick after that due to a family emergency. I don't want to make you feel bad by giving you the full reason but not much care for football today. A good match to miss it seems though. :lol:

I'm fine by the way for anyone who's going to ask and you will as you're a bunch of legends. Just a wee scare by the looks of it. Fingers crossed anyway. 

Edited by Froggy

Switched off at FT so only just seen some of that post match coverage, absolutely embarrassing. Gan on like bairns, Neville, Souness and Carragher. Neville claiming Liverpool didn't play that brilliantly in a game they won 7 nowt. :lol:

That lot, irritating at the best of most times, are unbearable when covering their respective clubs. Carragher is able to rein most of it in on co comms most of the time but fuck me.

4 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I'm fine by the way for anyone who's going to ask and you will as you're a bunch of legends. Just a wee scare by the looks of it. Fingers crossed anyway. 

Happy to hear that dude.